Always Favourite

Naina wanted to convince Sameer to let go away all these legal contracts and move on in their life separately, but they got disturbed with continuous ring on his phone.

Naina's eye landed on his phone seeing photo of a cute little boy, age seemed to be similar of Nehu... her heart slightly pinched thinking about his happy family...

Sameer picked up the phone immediately having a broad smile on his face, "morning Champ... how are you..."

Naina didn't able to hear what other one is saying but ensure that the little boy must be complaining to him about something...

Sameer laughed replying, "sorry champ, bohot jaruri kaam tha varna mein tumhein bataye bina nahin aata... you know how much I love you..."

Though she was not aware with whom Sameer was talking but vaguely guessed that he must be his son, to whom he loved very deeply...

Sameer again replied after a pause, "don't worry, I will speak to your Mom... meri absence mein voh tumhein kuchh nahin kahengi... you know na Mummy Papa aapko kitna pyaar karte hai... so be a good boy and don't make then angry... I will be back soon aur phir tumhare liye ek gift bhi toh laana hai..." he said eyeing to Naina with a smile...

Since Sameer always talk about his dream girl and Angel with Aryan, he was well aware about her and always wish to meet her and his sibling soon... since the day Naina left them all, Preeti was extremely agitated and never wanted to talk about Naina, so unusually, Sameer was always sharing all his feelings with little boy who most of the time doesn't understand thoroughly what his buddy Sam was even talking about...

An inexplicable gloom welled up in Naina's eyes thinking that how much Sameer loves his family... she always wished for him and wanted all his dreams to be fulfilled... when they were together years back, she had seen his desire for a complete family... even if she loved him to the core, she was never able to fulfil his dream as her unborn child was not his blood... seems that might be the only reason for which Sameer wanted the child to get adopted by some unknown family... but now he has his own family and looks like he really adores them abundantly...

Sameer turned finishing his call and saw her standing totally lost in her thoughts... he called her twice realizing her eyes were filled with tears... he keeps his hand on her shoulder jerking slightly, "Naina, what happened... why are you crying" he didn't get any reason for her to cry when few minutes before she was fully arguing with him and forcing him to go back... he can tease her, fight with her but never allowed a single tear to come in her eyes for any reason...

Naina lifted her blurred vision asked, "you really love your family so much... then why are you not going back... they all must be missing you"

Sameer smiled wiping her tears, "mein jo bhi kar raha hoon apne parivaar ke liye, apne apno ke liye hi kar raha hoon... so I have no regrets and my decision is final... you know me very well that I never go back from my words..." he said firmly leaving no room for any further compromise

Initially he just wanted to tease her a bit but nonetheless, it was fun to see her surprised and shocked reactions. He really wanted to know the reason for her distant behaviour first before going ahead in his relations with her. So, he wanted to keep things that way and drag his love and teasing game on.

Naina's all attempt to keep Sameer away from her life and Nehu seems futile... if earlier he was only stubborn, now with threat of their so-called legal divorce documents, he makes her quiet... if she doesn't want to go back Delhi along with him, she must endure his presence for next three months, not personally but professionally also...

Before Naina tried to convince him further, they heard a soft sleepy voice calling him, "Morning Papa"

Sameer turned and quickly picked her up in his arms giving a soft peck on her cheeks, "Morning Angel... aap kab uthey... mein aapke paas hi aa raha tha... you know I was missing you soooo much to have fun with you..." he talked with her in babyish language to make her laughed heartedly...