Sangat ka asar

The best times we've had are usually with those we love. The saying goes perfectly for the Maheshwari couple who didn't realize when time passed, and they reached resort. It's just a day had passed when all their misunderstandings have been cleared but they both promised to cherish each and every single moment ahead in their life filling the gap of years.

Naina came out from car with Sameer, except her daily routine of coming either by her scooty or local transport. She looked at all the staff who stopped working seeing her getting down from the car, feels slightly nervous. No one was aware of her personal life except that she is a single mother and living with her friend and daughter.

Since beginning, being her supportive and caring nature, everyone likes her and never point out on her personal life. But today seems she must reveal few truths. It's not that she was bound to answer them, but she always considered her staff as her family and she never wanted to break their trust, who always stood behind her in all her ups and downs.

Sameer came to her side seeing her standing there, "hey, what happened?" let's go inside..." he was confused seeing her tensed expression as she was smiling few moments back.

Naina smiled looking at him nodded her head, "ya, all fine... let's go..." taking a deep sigh she held his hand firmly walking ahead noticing everyone's shocked impression including Sameer, seeing her changed aura.

Naina walking ahead with a confident smile on her face, moved towards Sagar, "mujhe sabse kuchh jaruri baat karni hai... please sabko boliye ek saath mere cabin mein aane ke liye..." saying this she went back to her cabin leaving everyone confused.

Sameer entered following her asked, "kya hua Naina... I mean kuchh tension hai kya... I know mujhe inn sab wedding planning ka jyaada experience nahin lekin kuchh dinon se tumhare saath mein thoda bohot seekh gaya hoon... you can tell me if anything I can help you..." he keeps blabbering assuming something critical issue happens at her work. Knowing how much stressful for her from last few days due to their personal matters, he wanted to support her in all manners.

Naina smiled seeing her so much worried for her gave a quick peck on his lips making him quiet, "apako pata hai mere husband kitne khatarnaak hai... don't worry, jab Naina ke sang Sameer ho, toh koi bhi dukh pareshaani Naina ko chhu bhi nahin sakti... darr bhi Sameer se darr kar bhaag jaata hai... furrr..." she made funny sound making him more confused.

Sameer widened his eyes reviewing her words and looked at her in bewilderment... seeing his amused reaction, she laughed slowly encircling her hand around his neck, "you don't need to worry... after all mein Mr Sameer Jaiprakash Maheshwari ki assistant rah chuki hoon... chhoti moti problems ko sambhalna aata hai mujhe, my dear husband..." she pinched his nose playfully.

Samer was startled for a moment but seeing her smiling and teasing him, he chuckled and pulled her more towards him holding from her waist, "hmm... but don't forget ki mein bhi Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheshwari ka assistant hoon... tumhare uss khadus ex Boss ke saath jo experience adhura rah gaya hai, voh mein poora kar dunga... vaise bhi abhi bohot kuchh seekhna hai tumhein apne assistant se... right..." he winked making her laugh.

Naina looking straight into his eyes with a playful smile replied, "aapko jo sikhaana hai sikha lena lekin khabardaar jo mere ex Boss ko khadus kaha toh... kyunki voh kehne ka haq sirf mujhe hai... samjhe Mr Sadu..." she poked her finger on his chest looking straight into his eyes... staying so closely they both burst into laughter hugging each other.

They both parted away hearing a soft knock on the door, "aap sab andar aa jaaiye..." Naina said giving an assuring smile to Sameer.

All her staff of around 10-12 people enter seeing Sameer standing next to Naina. Before anyone speculate any other thoughts Naina addressed everyone, "I know aap sabko thoda ajeeb lag raha hoga yun achanak se maine sabko bulaya... actually mujhe aap sabse kuchh baar karni thi, in fact kuchh batana tha... hum sab itne saalon se ek saath ek pariwaar ki tarah kaam kar rahe hai... hum sabne ek dusre ka har sukh dukh mein saath diya hai, kabhi kisi ko akela nahin chhoda... toh mein bhi aaj apni zindagi ki sabse badi khushi aap logon ke saath share karna chahti hoon..."