Kis Haq Se?

In office, to take a short break from her work, Naina planned to go down and meet Preeti at her floor... seeing Sameer busy in some discussion with Pandit, she left without informing him... she entered in her department when saw Preeti sitting on her desk keeping her hand on her head and crying silently.... Naina shocked to see her in such a messy condition...

Naina cupped her face wiping tears, "kya hua Preeti... tu... tu aise kyun baithi hai... bata na kya hua hai... aur tu ro kyun rahi hai... kisi ne kuchh kaha tujhse... mujhe darr lag raha hai... tu itni chup kyun hai..." seeing Preeti like this scared her more... she has always seen her smiling... to keep others happy around her...

Preeti cried more tightly hugging her, "Naina... voh... phone... hospital... mummy papa ka accident... Naina mein kya karun... mujhe kuchh samajh nahin aa raha... yeh sab kaise... achanak se..." she cried hard fumbling on her word...

Naina got more shocked but controlling her own emotions she hugged her tightly, "tu ghabra mat Preeti kuchh nahin hoga uncle aunty ko... chal hum hospital chalte hai... mein... mein hoon tere saath..." she shattered seeing her and scared from inside how to handle this, but she must remain strong for her... few hours back they both were excitedly discussing and planning how they will spend the weekend with her parents, but destiny has their own plans...

Preeti was not even in a condition to handle everything alone... she was always be a confident and strong girl, but today sudden events of happenings scared her...

Naina decided to accompany her, "tu ruk... mein bas ek minute mein aayi..."

Taking elevator, she quickly rushed back to her floor... knocking on Sameer's cabin door she barged in seeing him busy in some discussion with Pandit... before Sameer reacts on her weird behavior, she said instantly, "I am sorry, I entered like this... but it's an emergency... Preeti ke parents ka accident ho gaya hai... I have to go with her to hospital if you allowed me leave for today... please it's a request... she is all alone..." her own eyes brimmed with tears...

Sameer replied calmly seeing her pale face, "it's okay... you can go with her..." she thanks him when he instructed Pandit to go with her... she turned to deny his help but seeing his stern look remain quiet and left with Pandit...

Sameer didn't feel good to send her alone knowing how much emotionally and physically weak she is... handling Preeti in this condition and hospital formalities are not going to be easy for her... Pandit being the best choice to send along with the girls who can handle and support them...

Soon Pandit drive Naina and Preeti to hospital but the moment they reached, Doctor confirmed that her parents are no more alive... Preeti shattered with the news and collapsed... Pandit hold her on time to save her falling on floor... Naina bring water and sprinkle on her face... soon she gained conscious but still sitting with blank expressions whereas tears keep rolling down from her eyes...

Pandit went to complete the hospital formalities whereas Naina remain seated with Preeti throughout the time to console her...

Naina asked, "Preeti... you have any relatives to inform... tell me, I will call them..."

Preeti shook her head, "Mummy Papa ke alaawa mera koi nahin hai... actually unhone love marriage ki thi isiliye unki families ne unse usi waqt saare rishtey tod diye the... tab se hum teenon hi bas ek dusre ka pariwaar the... aur ab... ab... mein akele..." she cried thinking how she will stay all alone in this world....

Naina hugged her tightly, "tu akeli nahin hai... mein hoon na tere saath... aaj ke baad tujhe kabhi akela nahin chhodungi... promise..." they both cried when Pandit came to them... he too feels distressed seeing them both in miserable condition...