Dil mein jagah

Sameer after hearing all about Karthik from Naina knew that accepting his relationship with Karthik is never going to be so easy for him as since his childhood he has a silent hatred for him... but on the contrary they both had never get into any argument on any matter... in fact Karthik always seen supporting Sameer's decision, even in front of Vishakha... and the way Naina explained him, he had seen a ray of hope in his relations with him in future...

They both remain seated there for quite some time lost in their own thoughts... Naina was missing her own family who almost broke all their relations with her after their marriage without any fault of her... she even didn't know the reason for their rudeness towards her... even Sameer also never asked her anything about her family... now days they are in good terms and talk freely but he never took any interest in her past life, never asked her anything... sometimes seems strange but she shrugged off her thoughts as it might be the reason that he is not much bothered when it's destined for them to be apart soon...

Sameer seeing time realize how late it is, "I think we should rest now... you must be tired..." Naina nodded as now days she felt sleepier and gets tired soon...

Coming inside she realize Sameer is still in his office wears... they never had such situation earlier as Pandit was always there with him to help... she felt nervous asking him to do his help but seeing no other option she asked hesitantly, "voh... I mean... aap... mein aapki kuchh help kar du... matlab..." she said lowering her eyes down feeling shy and embarrassed... she remembered once he asked her to help him, but she failed miserably ended up another fight between them... though their relation is changed but she is still not sure if she can do this and asked without giving much thought ahead....

Sameer smirk seeing her so nervous... he holds her hand making her sit in front of him... lifting her face in his palms he asked looking into her eyes naughtily, "you want to help me... can you do it... really..." he said in a teasing tone to make her more nervous...

She didn't get courage even to look at him back... though now days they are comfortable, spending most of the time with each other, but still more as a friend... she never thought to take their relation a step ahead knowing she must have to leave him very soon... but for him he wants to take their relation ahead but slowly... step by step as per her wish... doesn't want to force her for anything...

He still remembered the way he treated her in initial days, but his motive was just only to let her go away from him... but now the situation is different, and he determined to make her enough comfortable with him that she will never think to go away from him... knowing her shy and reserve nature, he wants to give her enough time to cope up with changes and accept with heart...

Naina nervously fumbled on her words, "I... I.. don't know how... but .. ya... I.. I will try...I mean.." she stops hearing him laughing loudly... she looked him strangely what finds him so funny to make fun of her... she was feeling extremely nervous extending her help knowing how much difficult is for her to help him in this way and here he is laughing on her nervousness...

Sameer holding his laughter said, "why are you so nervous... shakal dekho, kaise paseene chhut rahe hai tumhare..." he laughed again showing her tiny drops of sweats on her forehead in his finger...

She felt more embarrassed looking down when he softly cupped her face in his palms making her look straight, "Naina, you don't have to do all this... don't worry I can manage all alone... mein itna bhi kamjor nahin..."

She looked strangely when he said further, "you might be not aware, but I was always be a very sporty person... before my accident I was a Martial arts practitioner for so many years... agar family business handle karne ka pressure nahin hota toh mein isi field mein kuchh karta but I was not having choice..."