Will she agree?

Another update for you all... Enjoy Reading 😊

Pandit entered in cabin seeing Sameer also sitting at his desk, same like Naina... all lost... covering his face with his palms ...roughly loosened tie hanging in his neck, disheveled hair... in a total mess...😆

He tip-toed to his desk and slowly tapped on his shoulder asking in a sympathetic tone, "nahin kaha gaya..."

Sameer shook his head with a pity look, "forget it... I can't do this..." he jerked this idea and tried to concentrate on his work but all in vain....

Getting failed on all his attempts he frustrated more throwing daggers on Pandit, "sab teri wajah se hai... subah sab theek tha par tu ne mera dimaag kharaab kar diya... achchha khaasa baat kar raha tha aur ab ek shabd nahin nikal raha munh se... na jaane kya soch rahi hogi mere baare mein... don't you utter a word now... I don't need any of your stupid ideas... idiot..."

Pandit laughed on his situation, "teri haalat dekh kar ek sher yaad aa raha hai... irshaad farmaiyega...

Khuda Ne Jab Aapko Banaya Hoga,

Har Taraf Total Confusion Ka Mauhal Chhaya Hoga.... 

Wah wah... wah wah....😂😂

Seeing his deadly glares, Pandit sits in front of him suppressing his laughter and silently forward a card towards him, "yeh le teri problem ka solution... chaahe toh thanks kah sakta hai..." he said showing attitude raising his collar to praise himself...

Sameer glared him, "now what's this... don't dare you to give me any new idea... sorry but I can't handle all this anymore... leave it... daantana hota hai toh alag baat hai par yeh lovey dovey talks mujhse nahin hoti... isase achchha toh ek mail mein likh kar bhej deta... kitna aasaan hota...." he said giving an irritated look and pissed off from himself on his continuous failures...

He planned to spend some lonely time with her but didn't get courage to invite her... even if not in terms of a proper date, at least he can take her out or arrange some gift for her to make her happy... but in his entire life he never approached any girl, even not sure how to initiate a normal talk with girls...

Pandit smiled tapping on the card, "it's an invitation card... it's your favorite restaurant and they are opening another floor by next week and they want you to do their inauguration... I managed to book the whole roof-top for you today to get some privacy and had dinner saying you want to do a quality check first... so, if you want, you can go and check if ambience and food is good or not..." he said with a naughty smile on his face...

Sameer looked at him in confusion asking, "are you really crazy... here I am so tensed since morning and you are asking me to go out for dinner.... sorry I am not in a mood to eat outside today..." he passed the card back to him with an irritating smile...

Pandit hit on his forehead, "you are so hopeless... who told you to go alone... invite someone special if you want..." he said winking to him putting some idea in his brain...

Soon realization hit him plastering a wide smile on his face... but in next moment his smile vanished getting more confused, "will she agree to go out with me...? I don't think so..." his face turned gloomy thinking she will not agree to go with him for dinner...

Pandit smiled mischievously, "don't forget you are boss... how can an assistant refuse to join for a dinner party even if it's fake official... rest up to you... think about it..." he left from cabin leaving him again all confused whether to ask her or not...

Am I going to ask her for a dinner date to celebrate our first month anniversary, to spend some time in alone like a couple... really...?💗

Naina was about to leave with Preeti for lunch when her intercom again buzzed... seeing Sameer's name appeared she huffed in frustration, "not again..."