Masumiyat

Naina feeling annoyed and hurt from Kamya's shameless behavior left the dining area avoiding everyone's gaze fixed on her.... it was more heartening for her seeing Kamya still not changed slightly and have any regret for her doings... it seems like her trust on her since their childhood was just her illusion...

But the way Sameer explained and calm her mind, she doesn't want to waste her feelings and emotions anymore... she came back to her room and quickly went inside to change her dress, selected by Sameer for her as usual... she smiled seeing his small act, which seems nothing for others but for her it was everything... happiness of his love and care for her...

She changed quickly but realized her hands not reaching till the edge to pull the zip up from her back... she tried a lot, but her hand couldn't reach till the edge... she finds difficult to reach her back and seeing no option, she peeked outside from washroom.... since no one was around, she came out to get another dress from closet... but feeling bad as this one was selected by Sameer for her, "unhein bura lagega agar unki selected dress nahin pehni, aur bahana bhi kya dungi... par yahaan kisko bulaau... change toh karni hi padegi... aise baahar bhi nahin ja sakti..."

She opened the closet and about to pull another dress when heard, "you didn't get ready till now... what happened?" he assumed her to be upset again after seeing Kamya's shameless behavior and doesn't feel like to leave her alone in this condition...

She quickly turned hearing him and getting no chance to go back to washroom hurriedly cover her back from the wall behind... she panicked, "aap... aap yahaan... aap kyun aaye..."

Sameer making weird face, "what do you mean by this... it's my room also... I was waiting for you so long, but you didn't come so I came to check on you..."

Naina wiped her forehead from back of her palms, "sorry... I didn't mean that... I mean... aap ... aap chaliye mein abhi aayi bas..." she remains stood stick to the wall covering her open back...

Sameer seeing her behaving so strangely came close to her, "hey... relax... what happened... itna paseena kyun aa raha hai... all okay... tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai na...."

Naina said with a forced smile nervously, "ya... mujhe kya hoga... I am fine... please aap jaaiye mein abhi aayi... bas do minute aur..."

Sameer still slowly moving close to her, "no... I don't think so... I am sure you are worried for something... tell me what happened... I can't leave you alone... I told you that you can share anything with me... tell me what happened?"

Naina pleads, "please jaaiye na... maine kaha na mein theek hun... aap samajhte kyun nahin..."

Sameer getting more confused, "ab is mein samajhna kya hai... theek se bataogi toh kuchh samajh aayega na... maine kaha tha na ki mujhe tumhari tarah aankhen padni nahin aati... toh chalo jaldi se bataao kya baat hai..." he tried to keep his voice soft to make her comfortable in sharing her problem with him...

Before he holds her hand she quickly pulled back from his reach, "kaha na please jaaiye... mein nahin bata sakti... please..." she tried to keep her voice low...

Sameer sits there adamantly, "sorry... I am not going anywhere... I said na mein tumhein akela nahin chhodunga... I don't want to fail as a friend again..." he keeps looking her confusingly as not finding any reason for her weird behavior...

Naina hit her palm on forehead said abruptly, "kaise bolun... yeh friend ko batane wali baat nahin hai... aap samajhte kyun nahin..." she thinks praying in heart, "hey bhagwan please bacha lo... ab kaise bataau ki inki iss dress ne kitna pareshaan kiya hua hai uppar se inhein aaj hi saari dosti nibhaani hai mujhse..."

Getting no sense of her words, he holds her hand firmly getting more tensed, "look Naina, I know you don't trust me much but believe me please... I will never let you hurt... you can share anything with me..." he was feeling bad seeing her behaving so strangely with him...