Legal Wifey

Naina keeps pacing in living room doesn't know how to handle all these sudden changes in her life... and seeing Sameer's behavior she was highly confused... at one side she was at peace seeing his bonding and love for Nehu for which she always dreamed of, but her heart become more restless thinking that he has another family of his own... how could Nehu survive heartbreak when Sameer will decide to go back to his own world, leaving the little soul alone... she needed to talk to Sameer soon but not getting chance either...

Naina looked towards her room hearing Nehu calling her repeatedly but after her little adventure of checking out on Sameer openly, she was embarrassed to face him anymore... but how will she avoid him for so long when they are staying together under same roof...

Her trance break realizing Nehu pulling her hand to bring her back into room, "Mumma chalo na sone ke liye... mein kab se awaaz de rahi thi..." though it was awkward facing him, but she cannot deny her anymore... she knew Nehu's habit to sleep only with her.

Reluctantly she dragged herself going inside avoiding looking at him but very well knew his sharp gaze on herself... she sits one corner of bed seeing Sameer was half lying on other corner of the bed... Nehu climbed on the bed sitting close to Sameer...

Sameer smiled dotingly her, "lets sleep Angel, it's too late now... baaki ka hum kal khelenge" though he never wanted to waste even a second to be without her but can see how much tired she was looking...

Angel smiled agreeing to him quickly laid down hugging him tightly on his waist with her cute little chubby hands... Naina lifted her hand to pick her up in her arms but seeing her so relaxed with Sameer withdraw thinking, "roj toh mere bina soti nahin thi lekin aaj dekho kaise Sameer ke saamne mujhe bhi bhool gayi... sab sangat ka asar hai"

Sameer softly patted on her head to make her sleep but her soft grip on his wrist hold his action... Angel shook her head cutely, "Papa mein aise nahin soti... mujhe voh lori sunani hai jaise roj Mummy sunaati hai..."

Sameer's eyes turned towards Naina asking to which lullaby Angel is referring to... but seeing Naina's sudden panicked reaction, makes him more confused... what was so strange in a lullaby making her so much worried...

Sameer ignoring her reaction, asked pulling his mobile out from pocket to play, "bataao meri Angel ko kaun si lori sunani hai... mein abhi play kar deta hoon" he hardly knew any such songs but never wanted to deny for any of her wish...

Angel hitting playfully on her forehead, takes mobile from his hand keeping it aside replied, "arey Papa voh lori mobile mein nahin hai... voh lori toh uss cassette mein hai..." she said pointing towards the small bedside drawer...

Sameer smilingly opened the drawer taking out the Walkman when suddenly Naina came to his side and snatched it from his hand... she turned to Nehu, "beta aaj aap aise hi so jaao please... mein yeh lori aap ko kisi aur din suna dungi... aaj aap mobile se koi song sun lo..." her face turned pale instantly...

Nehu whined slightly, "nahin na Mumma... aapko maloom hai na mujhe neend nahin aayegi... hum roj toh sunate hai aur aaj toh Papa bhi mere saath sunenge... kitna maja aayega na..." she tried to convince Naina as no idea why suddenly her mother is behaving like this... 

Sameer was even more confused and frowned seeing her behavior for such a pity issue and making his Angel upset...

Ignoring Sameer's slightly angry looks, Naina replied, "maine mana kiya na toh aap zid mat karo... ek din aise hi so jaao" she denied strictly as never wanted Sameer to know the truth...

She turned back to go out and hide the Walkman somewhere else but to her dismay before she moved, Sameer snatch the Walkman back in his hand...

Sameer unknown to the reason for his weird behavior said, "agar Angel yeh sunkar soti hai toh ismein problem kya hai... itani si baat ke liye bachche ka dil kyun dukhana... if you have any problem then let me play it for her..." saying this without giving Naina any chance to refute again, he rewinds the cassette and play the song expected it to be some movie song...