Itani si baat

Naina came out after getting freshen up looking at Sameer waiting for her as usual... it becomes their daily routine without saying... the moment they came out saw Pandit and Preeti were ready to go out for jogging...

Sameer teased him, "how come you wake up so early... aise toh roj uthane mein tujhe kitni mehanat karni padti thi, aaj kya hua... aisa lagta hai time spend karne ka ek bhi mauka nahin chhodega tu..."

Pandit too teased him back, "ab tujhse hi seekha hai... chaahe morning walk ho ya mandir ka trip mauka nahin chhodna chahiye..."

Pandit leaned slightly whispering, "aur aaj toh mein mobile bhi bandh rakhne wala hoon... no disturbance at all" they both laughed giving hi-fi to each other and left with their partners...

Naina starts doing preparation for aarti with Chinni... Sameer keep watching her serene face talking and laughing with Chinni... in very less time they both really gets close so much... he had never seen Chinni talking with anyone in house so much but with Naina, she finds her best friend and mentor... soon they all perform aarti and complete their pooja... Chinni left leaving the love birds alone...

Sameer taking prasad asked casually, "mujhe laga aaj tum phir se halwa banaogi... you remember Naina aaj kya din hai..." he asked expecting her to remember the important day of their life...

Naina looked him strangely when he replied, "aaj hamari shaadi ko do mahine ho gaye... it's our second monthly anniversary..." before Naina reacts their attention distracts with continuous ring on his phone... excusing himself he moved a little far from her seeing the number displayed and attended the call...

Naina turned to looked at the idol placed, feeling sad, "pichhle mahine mein khush thi ki ek mahina poora hua tha lekin aaj dukh ho rha hai soch kar ki ab sirf chaar mahine bache hai mere paas... pata nahin iss din ko celebrate karun ya dukh manaau... aaj toh Sameerji ko bhi yeh din yaad hai... samajh nahin aaya ki voh celebrate karna chahte hai ya shayad voh bhi iss contract ke khatam hone ka hi intzaar kar rahe hai..." her eyes got brimmed with the mere thought of leaving him soon... though now days they came to close to each other that somehow she forget about the contract but the day reminds her the worst moment of her life... are they really destined to apart?

Sameer returned to her finishing his call seeing Naina was deeply lost in her thoughts... Sameer took the prasad from her thaali and feed her too with a smile...

Naina was completely in a confused state of mind seeing his act... is he really happy for their marriage, their increasing bonding or is he waiting for this contract to complete... she smiled faintly to hide her tension visible to him...

Sameer asked breaking her thoughts, "so do you have any plans or should I make... I mean from last two days I was not around giving you so much stress aur shayad isi liye tumhein aaj ka din bhi yaad nahin... but at least today we are together so let's enjoy... shayad tumhara thoda stress bhi kam ho jayega and I always love to spend time with you" he was genuinely regret for making her upset...

Seeing his so much concerned for her, she smiled relaxing getting a relieve that Sameer is genuinely happy for the day and wants to celebrate with her... she mentally scolds herself to always think so negatively... in fact it seems like he came back last night taking all pains, to celebrate with her only... finally looks like the contract has no value left in their life, their happiness...

Soon Pandit and Preeti too joined them back... they settled outside in garden seeing the weather looks pleasant... it suddenly turned cloudy and promising to heavy rain any time...

Pandit getting slightly irritated, "yaar yeh achanak mausam kaise kharaab ho gaya... thodi der pehle itani saaf khuli dhoop thi aur ab baadal aa gaye..."