Am I Angry?

Naina knocked on the cabin door as habitual but didn't get any response after several knocks... waited for some moments, she opened the door peeking inside... her eyes widened instantly seeing the view in front of her eyes...

She stepped ahead and keeping the coffee mug on his table, tap slightly with her finger trying to get some attention but still no response...

Sameer was sitting there keeping his head rested on the files lying on his table in a sleeping position... Naina was surprised as she had never seen him sleeping or resting during working hours, that too on his worktable... he doesn't like even to have lunch at his table and if ever he wanted to take rest, he always went to lounge area attached with his cabin...

She walked ahead going to his side and keeping her hand on his shoulder jerked him slightly, "Sir..." she called him softly but no response...

A tinge of worries spread across her face seeing him still sleeping... she jerked him again, "Sir, what happen... you alright..." still no reply makes her worried...

She got panicked and holding him from his shoulder lift his face slightly, realized he is in unconscious state... she patted slowly on his cheeks to make him conscious but of no use...

Seeing him unconscious, she lost all her senses how to handle it but a sudden relief across her seeing Pandit entering into cabin holding some files in his hand... Pandit rushed to her side seeing Naina holding Sameer from his shoulder and his head was resting at her belly with eyes closed... he asked worriedly, "kya hua isey... yeh behosh kaise ho gaya achanak..."

Naina shook her head with teary face, "mujhe nahin pata... mein aayi tab se hi... maine bohot awaaz di par aankh hi nahin khol rahe... please kuchh kijiye... inhein hospital lekar chalte hai..." she requested Pandit with pleading wet eyes...

Pandit patted her shoulder to comfort her, "don't worry... he will be fine..." instead of agreeing for going hospital, Pandit bring him inside the lounge and make him laid down on couch lying there, followed by Naina...

Pandit sits close to him on couch and splashed some water on his face tapping on his cheek calling him, "Sameer... Sameer kya hua... aankh khol Sameer..."

Naina getting impatient asked, "humein Doctor ko bulana chahiye... aise achanak kaise behosh ho gaye... subah tak toh bilkul theek the..."

Pandit denied, "nahin ruko... thodi der dekhte hai shayad hosh aa jaaye..."

Naina was surprised seeing his weird behavior but remain quiet as Pandit knows Sameer better than her... seemed he was aware about the reason of his condition...

In few minutes passed, Sameer slowly opened his heavy eyelids... Pandit sitting close to him on couch helped him to sit back giving a back rest whereas Naina remain standing close to them...

She offered a glass of water to Sameer who denied, "thanks but I am fine now..." he looked at Naina and feel bad seeing her worried face, "sorry meri wajah se sabko pareshaani huyi..."

Pandit on urge of losing his temper clenched his fists tightly... composing himself taking glass from Naina's hand he offered him again, "pehle paani pee..." his tone was low, but a tinge of sharpness can be felt...

Sameer shook his head again giving a pleading look to Pandit when he shouts back keeping the glass back on glass table with a thud sound, "fine... mein hoon hi kaun tera jo tu meri sunega..."

Naina shivered with his sudden move as never had seen Pandit shouting in anger... she assumed his anger could be his worries seeing Sameer in this condition...

She keeps her hand on Pandit's shoulder, "please... aap gussa mat kijiye... he will be fine... hum doctor ko bula lete hai..."

Sameer denied instantly, "no, I said I am fine now... sorry for making you both worried... I will rest for some time and will be fine... you guys can leave..."