Kash-ma-kash

With the first ray of sun falls on her face, Naina stood from her place... Sameer keep staring her, noticing her each and every movement... whole night she didn't moved at all... didn't even cry any more... sitting in same position for so long makes her whole-body stiff and numb... the moment she stood, she fumbled but took support from the hand rest of the chair lying there before even Sameer stretched his hand to give support...

Without giving a glance to him, she moved out from his sight... he keep looking at her going away from him but didn't get courage to call her... to stop her...

Naina coming back to her room, pulled out her old dress from her wardrobe and straight went to freshen up... the moment she stepped inside, feels extreme pain in her lower abdomen... she didn't eat anything since last one day and staying out whole night in sitting position makes her condition even worst...

She was in pain, mentally and physically both... she slides on cold floor wincing in pain terribly, making tears rolled out continuously... keeping her hand on her mouth she tried best to not to let her voice goes out but failed miserably...

Sameer came back in room following her, but she was nowhere... he turned to go out to find her but stopped hearing her sobs from washroom... he knocked softly calling her name repeatedly but no response making him more worried for her... but can't help except waiting for her to come out...

Staying for a longer time in washroom, finally she gathered herself and taking a quick round of hot shower came out all dressed... due to severe pain she was not even able to walk straight... seeing her coming out with trembling feet, Sameer move towards her... he was about to hold her hand to support her when she stops him showing his palm...

She said looking into his eyes with a sardonic smile on her lips, "don't touch me... I don't want you to stain your hands by touching me..."

Sameer stunned hearing her but sure it's his own doing which turned up their relation badly... he freezes dumbfound looking at her and before he responds, she was already out from the room leaving him alone...

Naina feeling acute pain in her lower abdomen was not even able to walk properly but can't expect anyone to help her... she came out from room seeing Pandit coming from other side of the corridor towards her...

Pandit stopped seeing her pale face and gets more worried seeing her in this condition... after leaving them alone last night he was expecting things must have sorted out between them but seeing her condition he assures still the matter is unsettled... he rushed to stop her, "Naina... are you okay? where are you going...?"

Naina ignoring him left out without uttering a word... he is Sameer's friend cum brother... how could she expect him to understand her condition... even though he always treats her like his younger sister but if she doesn't have any relation with Sameer then no point to expect anything from Pandit too... he must be also having same view about her... Pandit keep calling her to stop until she disappeared out of his sight going down from stairs... seeing her, he could easily figure out how much pain she must be having...

Whole night her mind was absolute blank with having no idea how to handle this sudden situation and her life ahead... she has no support in her life at this moment... her own parents disown her long back because of their unjustified demands which she deny to fulfill... her only childhood friend has her own motive and no longer seems to be close to her any more... the only person left in her life is Preeti... but the way Preeti is getting into relation with Pandit, she doesn't want to disturb her life any more... if she stays back with Preeti, that will surely impact Preeti's relation with Pandit... and moreover she doesn't want to be in touch with any person who belongs to Sameer anymore knowing how much Pandit is close to Sameer... staying away from him is the only possible solution left with her to ease her unsettled life... she loves him truly and cannot bear to see anger and hatred in his eyes towards her...