Pehredaar

Finally, again getting chance to spend some more time alone with Naina, Sameer brings her out away from Kaanji at back side of the house showing a small garden... Naina like the beautifully maintained a small garden filled with different varieties of beautiful flowers...

Sameer pointing towards a swing there said excitedly, "tumhein pata hai yeh mera jhula hua karta tha bachpan mein... Nanu ne aaj tak isye nahin hataya... jab mein chhota tha toh mummy mujhe goad mein lekar jhulati thi... mein Munna, Pandit khoob masti karte the iss par har saal... aur sabse jyaada maja aata tha jab Kaanji humein jhulata tha aur uski baari aane par hum usey buddhu bana dete the..." he keeps telling her how they all enjoyed in it since their childhood...

Naina went near the swing and brushing her fingers on the chain asked, "aap apne bachpan ke baare mein mujhe aur batayenge... I mean sun kar lagta hai aap log bohot masti karte the..." Sameer smiled seeing her curiosity to know about his childhood... like she really wants to be a part of his life... even he also doesn't want to hide anything anymore from her but still feels hesitated to show the dark corner of her stained past which he even never discussed with his besties...

Naina smiled seeing glint in his eyes narrating his childhood experiences with her... Kaanji served them their tea with snacks in garden and left seeing then so lost talking each other that they didn't even realize his presence around...

Hours spent Sameer sharing incidents related to him laughing in between on all of their notorious acts to irritate Kaanji... how skillfully they always make fool of him and how later they all got scolding from Nanu... the best moments of his childhood...

They were too engrossed in talking forgetting time flew away... Pandit came searching them, "tum donon na hide and seek mein master hote ja rahe ho... saara ghar dhundh liya aur tu isey lekar yahaan back garden mein baitha hai..." he said in fake complaining tone with a teasing smile...

Sameer hint at their swing where Naina was sitting now, "mein Naina ko jhule ki kahaniyaan bata raha tha... kaise hum teenon bachpan mein ladte the iss par baithane ke liye aur phir ek saath iss par chad jaate the... Nanu kitna daantate the ki kahin jhula na toot jaaye aur humein chot lag jaaye"

Pandit laughed missing their old days, "jhula hi kyun... hum toh teenon ek bed bhi share karte the... aur Naina, tujhe pata nahin yeh kitna ladaku tha ki right side mein sone ke liye humse ladta tha... ek baar toh Munna ko dhakka dekar bed se gira diya tha... bechara do din tak apni kamar lekar pada raha bed par lekin isne usey phir bhi right side sone nahin diya..."

Naina replied abruptly, "par mujhe toh sone dete hai..." Sameer and Pandit both shocked looking at her speaking without thinking...

Pandit winked to Sameer hiding his laughter, "ab hum mein voh baat kahaan jo tujh mein hai... hum toh iske dost hai par tu toh iski jaaa.." before he blurt out more Sameer cover his hand from his mouth looking at Naina, "yeh paagal hai, iski baat mat suno... kuchh bhi bolta hai..." how could he let his friend speak his feelings to his love life... it's his right to express her his feeling at the right time and right place which he chose to give her the best moments of her life...

Naina shrugged off her shoulder seeing them again throwing daggers to each other... since the day she had met them they always speak in their own coded eye language and never shared with her... but she has no complaints knowing close friends always has their own secrets... even whatever she talked with Preeti, she never shared with them...

Sameer seeing her not doubting them relaxed thinking how innocent and cute she is... she never forced him to share anything and never interfere in anyone's privacy... moreover her trust on him is unimaginable even after when they had shared a bitter past...