Kyun?

After doing some last-minute changes in presentation, Naina stood to go and take print out when Sameer asked suddenly, "Naina... voh, mein kah raha tha, I mean... mera matlab tha ki... aaj Pandit and Preeti are not here so, can we have lunch together..." he hesitates to invite her to go out for lunch straight... he still is afraid of her rejection...

To cover up his hesitation he tried to clarify more, "I mean tum akele bore ho jaaogi na toh bas... and I think tumhein akele khaana khaane ki aadat nahin hai... so I thought"

Naina smiled seeing his hesitation and cutely nodded her head... she turned to go when he called her again getting some more courage, "voh... if you don't mind... I mean, can we go out for lunch... vaise bhi iske baad koi important meeting bhi nahin hai and I thought like... agar tum chaaho toh" he looked at her with hopes expecting her to accept his request...

Naina smiled softly agreeing to him, "aapko reasons dene ki jarurat nahin... will go out for lunch... together..." she laughed slowly on his nervousness and left from cabin feeling herself shy on his sudden request for a lunch date...

Though she had planned by herself & wants to invite him but before she took the initiative, he himself invited her... but thinking of her surprise to give him by calling him from his name she smirked, "aaj ka mera surprise aapke saare gifts se jyaada achchha hoga... Mr Cheater Maheshwari" this seems to be the best anniversary gift for him...

Sameer grinned widely feeling elated that she accepted his offer without any hesitation... if earlier he was hesitated to invite her, now he is more excited to make this day memorable for her... before going for meeting, he quickly makes some arrangements at his favorite restaurant for them, ordering all dishes as per her taste, as best of his knowledge... its first time they both were going out alone for a lunch date and he wants to make it memorable for them... he purposely bring the ring he brought earlier with him to gift her during lunch... may be this time she will accept without any hesitation and argue...

Naina came back in his cabin after few minutes doing changes in the presentation and show him... Sameer liked the presentation and appreciate her hard work...

She stood to go out keeping her focus on meeting notes, "then fine sir, I will give you the print-out of final presentation... I think investors are supposed to arrive in any minute..." she briefed him professionally

She turned to go out when he called her, "you again forget..." his voice was stern with a tinge of teasing reminding her the challenging task she has to complied...

She looked at him confusingly when he said sternly, "I will not hear anything now until you call me by my name... and this time its final" he said showing fake anger on his face...

She smiled nodded her head asking cutely, "but we are supposed to go out for lunch... are you cancelling it also...?" she asked to tease him more...

Sameer frowned on her stubbornness replied angrily, "lunch plan has nothing to do with it... okay... now get out..." he huffed in fake anger on her obduracy to tease him... he muttered slowly, "aaj chalo toh sahi phir batata hoon... Mrs Ziddi Maheshwari"

Naina nodded her head obediently and left out, "okay sir..." making him more irritated talking in her heart, "bas thodi der aur... phir yun naraaz rehne ka naatak nahin karna padega Mr Sadu ko"

Naina smiled sitting back on her table, "kitne cute lagte hai jab bachchon ki tarah munh phulate hai... kaun kahega ki yeh vahi sadu, arrogant, rude Mr Maheshwari hai jo itni badi company ke CEO hai... ek naam ke liye itni zid..."

Suddenly she recalled something and hit on her forehead, "hey kanha ji, yeh kya karwa diya... mujhe pata hai aaj kal aap bhi unke saath milkar mujhse cheating karte ho... aapne hi mera lunch plan ka idea unke dimaag mein diya hai na... par ab mein kya karoon..." she said glaring to Kanhaji idol placed on her desk...