I Don't Deserve

Happy Navaratri to all my friends 

Here's the next long awaited update for all my lovely readers...😊

Thanks for keeping so much patience and waited for me...🙏

Sameer came back in his cabin leaving her alone in lounge to take proper rest... he covered all the blinds down to make it dark leaving only a side lamp open for her... he doesn't want to leave her alone in this state but didn't get courage to stay back around, disturbing her any more... he starts completing all his pending work quickly ensuring no commotion from his side... soon finishing his work seeing time to go back home, he went towards lounge room to check on her but she was still in deep sleep... the room has turned slightly dark now but the faint light from lamp casted an orange glow on her face... he slowly came close to her couch and watched her... her raven hair was splayed across the cushion in a messy fashion and her one hand was resting under her cheek... she had a peaceful expression on her face, her plump lips slightly parted... looking absolute adorable...

Hain Khamosh Lab Mere, Kuchh Kehne Ko Aaya Hoon,

In Dhalati Huyi Shaamon Mein, Rehne Ko Aaya Hoon,

Badi Chuppi Si Thehari Thi, Unki Un Saanson Mein,

Unki Un Aankhon Se, Mein Rab Ko Maangane Aaya Hoon...

He tenderly brushed his fingers over her face, tracing the outlines and couldn't help but let a small smile spread on his lips... so innocent and beautiful she is... his fingers trailing up and down softly on her cheeks...

He recalled how he insulted her, humiliate her with no reason... now that thought itself disgusted him... he makes sure come what come may he will get her forgiveness... she sure was a stream of sunshine in his dark and lonely life... she had become his warmth and joy... everything she did, deliberately or unknowingly, made him feel something...

Sameer jolted out of his thoughts seeing her getting awaked... she was also shocked looking at his face which was so close to hers... her feelings were already in a mess, but her heart became softer under his gaze... she was uncomfortable earlier but now she felt even more confused and helpless... his changing attitude towards her became very different...

Sameer quickly moved away whereas Naina turned her face to other side getting a strange feeling with their close proximity... neither would he look at her nor would she meet his eyes...

Making a move first, he went outside asking her to come fast... Naina stood and getting freshen up, came out seeing him sitting with Pandit discussing something... he lifts his eyes to see her coming towards them... a smile was made its way onto his lips which immediately fell seeing her face which turned pale, her gloomy eyes without any hint of smile... he mentally reprimands himself for her condition...

Pandit seeing her coming towards them smiled widely, expecting things might have placed back in their life... but to his disappointment, Naina turned and left out from cabin without even giving them a glance...

Pandit looking at Sameer's gloomy face asked, "kuchh baat huyi... kuchh kaha usane... kal bhi saath thi na raat bhar tere..."

Sameer's face fell down denying, "nahin... aur sach kahun toh meri himmat hi nahin huyi usase kuchh kehne ki... saari raat bina bole, kuchh kahe usake saath toh tha par usaki khamoshi ne mujhe usake najdeek bhi nahin jaane diya... kuchh samajh nahin aaya ki usake man mein kya chal raha tha... bilkul chup thi jaise saara dard apne dil mein chhupa liya hai usane... aaj bhi saamne thi par nahin baat kar paaya... pehle hi itani chup rehti thi aur ab toh..." he stopped in between feeling more guilty...