Never Let You Go 💖💞💝

Naina leaving everyone rushed to the back side of the resort which was a private beach and usually no one visits there, except parties arranged if any. But today being a high tide announced by the authorities, the area was strictly prohibited for any guest and secure properly to avoid any mishap by the resort security staff.

She was wondering why Sameer has gone there leaving her alone in party. She knew he was jealous and irritated with Rohan's continuous flirting with her but never wanted to make him angry or upset for anything. Even if it took a decade to earn his apology, she was willing to wait rather hurting him by any of her act.

She looked around everywhere feeling restless when Sagar informed her that Sameer has went to the back side alone and was little disturbed. He tried to stop him, but Sameer was not ready to listen to him and asked him to leave him alone for some time, making Sagar more worried for him.

Naina took a sigh of relief finally seeing him standing there alone keeping his back facing her. He was deeply lost in his thoughts looking at the vast ocean ahead, making her heart pained. Few moments back he was singing his heart out and dancing but now he was upset because of their stupid prank.

Stepping ahead she reached near him but surprised that he still didn't realize her presence around like always, looks like he was so deeply lost in his thoughts or maybe he was damn too angry on her. She took a deep sigh ensuring she will not get any more misunderstanding comes in between them, no matter what.

She ensued further with slow steps, reaching close to him. She raised her hand wrapping around his waist from back as tight as possible. She laid her head on his back as never wanted to end this warmth from her life.

Sameer was taken a back with her sudden touch but smiled clutching her hand on his own tightly. A soft smile spread on his lips instantly hearing her melodious voice...

सागर किनारे, सांझ सवेरे, हल्के उजाले, हल्के अंधेरे,

क्यों हैं ये दूरियाँ क्या हैं मजबूरियाँ, दिल जो पूछे क्या कहूँ...

गम की गहराईयाँ, ऐसी तनहाईयाँ, हाय कैसे मैं सहूँ

तू नहीं पास तो क्या मेरे पास है,

एक ही ख्वाब है, एक ही आस है,

तेरी ही यादें, तेरी ही बातें

बीते ना ये दिन, बीते ना रातें

तेरी दीवानी कब से सोयी नहीं है....

सागर किनारे दिल ये पुकारे

तू जो नहीं तो मेरा कोई नहीं है

Sameer tried to pull her hand making her coming face to face but she didn't let him move neither let him turn to her side. When Sameer felt something wet on his back and her sniffing sound, he understood she was crying.

"I love you Sameer" she uttered the three words in her trembling voice, tears were already rolling down, soaking her cheeks silently. She was purely in guilty for making him hurt, even if it was just a prank pulled by Swati and Rohan.

After their first romantic dance Sameer wanted to take her out away from the crowd in alone and spend rest of the night together, but Rohan again intervened and irritated him more. Though Sameer trusted her and knew that Naina has no such feeling for anyone else but still never wanted a third wheel in their love story. He is possessive and he has no issues in accepting it.