Pehli Koshish

Naina excitedly opened the door but gets disappointed seeing a servant standing there, "aapko chhoti Rani Sahiba ne bulaya hai... abhi issi waqt..." even the servant tone was so harsh making her disturb... she was waiting for Sameer to see his rection for her surprise but cannot deny to Vishakha also... but got disturbed thinking what has to be the matter for Vishakha to call her at this time of hour...

She nodded her head and reluctantly left the room following her... she took her to another wing of the house realizing the house is too big, beyond her imagination... after walking for quiet ten minutes she gesture her to go inside the room...

Naina after knocking slowly, opened the door and finds Vishakha sitting on the couch in her big room... Vishakha welcomed her and gesture to sit on the front sofa.... room was fully decorated with expensive and classic furnishings... she offered her tea which Naina denied politely...

Vishakha said holding her hand softly in hers lovingly to console her, "dekho Naina, aaj tumhara pehla din tha yahaan, par jo kuchh bhi subah breakfast table par hua, voh nahin hona chahiye tha... par tum inn sab ki chinta mat karo... mein hoon tumhare saath.."

Taking a deep sigh she said looking at her, "since the day he met with this accident he becomes extremely difficult to handle... he gets angry even on small things and make a big fuss out of it... but believe me he is very soft hearted person... I am sure ki jaldi hi tum donon ke beech sab theek ho jaayega... it might take some more time than usual but don't lose hope... har kisi ko nayi jagah, naye rishtey apnane mein time toh lagta hi hai na... aur tum log toh kal hi mile ho pehli baar... agar pehle se ek dusre ko jaante hote toh baat aur hoti... but you don't worry for anything... you can come to me any time for any support... apne aap ko kabhi akela mat samajhna..." she gave her all motherly advise which reminds Naina of her own mother...

Naina nodded her head when Vishakha continued, "well, I have an idea... why don't you join him in office... I heard you had scored well in your studies and was working in some company earlier... I am sure if you get the chance to spend more time with him then you two will get along soon... I must say you should start going office from tomorrow onwards with him... okay..." her eyes glinted with excitement giving this idea to her...

Naina looked at her shockingly as Sameer even didn't want to see her around him... and here Vishakha advising her to go to office with him... she hesitates and tried to deny it but Vishakha said in an authoritative tone, "this is final you will go with him from tomorrow... I will send him this message to take you... so you can take a leave now... I don't want to spoil my beauty sleep... Good night..." she said and turned to go to sleep without listening her...

Naina looked at her point blank but soon coming back to her senses, she stood and left from her room.... she feels strange that very next day of her marriage how can she join him in office but seems this can be the only option to stay close to him...

She keep thinking, "shayad Rani Sahiba sahi kehti hai... hum saath waqt gujarenge tabhi toh ek dusre ko jaan payenge... vaise bhi ghar par akele rah kar mein karungi kya... Maa ne meri purani company mein mera resignation bhi bhijwa diya tha... par unse yeh baat kaise kahun... itna gussa karte hai ki meri toh jubaan hi nahin khulti unke saamne... meri baat tak toh sunate nahin phir baat manwana toh dur ki baat hai... kahaan phansa diya mujhe Rani Sahiba ne bhi..."

Thinking more on Vishakha's behavior she realized, "par aaj jis tarah Rani Sahiba ne mujhse pyaar se baat ki mujhe lagta hai unhein nahin pata ki meri asliyat kya hai... iska matlab Chhote Kunwar ne mera sach kisi ko nahin bataya... par aisa kyun... voh toh kal kitna naraaj the mujhse... unka bhi kuchh samajh nahin aata... ek pal mein gussa aur dusre pal mein seedha toofan... normal toh kabhi hote hi nahin... koi baat kare toh kaise... samjhana toh dur ki baat hai... par manana toh padega na... Kanhaji aaj please unka mood theek rakhna varna meri khair nahin... I wish mera surprise dekh kar thoda gussa shaant ho jaaye..." she prayed silently for success of her first attempt to mend their relation...