Insecurities

It was indeed a blessed moment which they all were waiting for a long to see her back to life... Sameer talked to her Doctor in alone updating her recovery... he doesn't want her to get disturb for anymore as Doctor still insisted to keep a close watch on her after whatever emotional trauma, she had gone through... not even in their weird thought they were expecting her to attempt suicide to end all her miseries...

Pandit and Preeti remain with them all the time and tried to lift her mood... restricted by Sameer no one talks with her again about her suicide attempt to make her upset more... she anyways was feeling regret for his impulsive act which hurt them all... after dinner Pandit left with Preeti leaving the couple alone... 

Giving medicine Sameer asked her to take rest since he was suddenly got occupied with some urgent office work... the entire day gives a slight relief to their aching hearts seeing Naina calm and relaxed but still needed rest and lots of care... lost in her thoughts she remain seated there looking at him with slight tensed expressions...

Sameer asked softly, "Naina, what happened... see abhi tumhein rest ki jarurat hai, so no compromise... just go and sleep... abhi tumhein kaam karne ki permission nahin hai... so no argument" he assumes her intention to stay awake with him to help in work like earlier, but he can't allow her to compromise on her health...

Naina lowered her eyes and remain seated there, feeling hesitate to ask... earlier she was used too of sleeping on a separate bed but from last few days after coming back from hospital, she was sharing bed with Sameer... he himself insists her to stay with him and she herself was not in a state to sleep alone...

On a contrary she is extremely comfortable to sleep with him and never wants to let this warmth go away from her but now she is in better health and feels awkward if it's appropriate to share the same bed with him... what if he misunderstood her intention or gets annoyed with her... but there is no other place in the room to sleep... he himself has already moved out her bed from the room...

Sameer couldn't get the reason for her hesitation as she was normal few minutes back and enjoying with all... though she was still not talking much but seems more calmed and in a better mood...

Keeping his laptop aside, he lifts her face in his palms asking, "what happen Naina... kuchh kehna hai... dekho maine kaha tha na tum mujhse kuchh bhi kah sakti ho... apne dil mein yun baat rakhna theek nahin... tum pehle hi bohot kuchh sah chuki ho and now I really can't afford to see you suffering for anything..." he knew she still has insecurities and apprehensions in her mind which needs to be handle with patience...

Seeing him trying to make her so much comfortable she spoke slowly, "voh... mein... I mean aap... voh bed, ek saath..." she feels shy expressing her concern pointing towards the only bed lying in the room... to share the bed with him...

Getting meaning of her words he smirks with a mischievous smile to tease her, "hmm... toh tumhein mere bina neend nahin aa rahi... tum chaaho toh thodi der apne teddy ko pakad kar so jaao... sochna mujhe kas kar gale lagaya hua hai jaise roj lagati ho... aur agar nahin toh lets go... and I know I am much better than your teddy aur mujhe pakad ke sone ki aadat bhi ho gayi hai tumko, so it's okay... mein baaki kaam kal kar lunga... I love to be your personal teddy" he said with serious expression suppressing his laughter seeing her shocked face that how shamelessly he addressed the way she slept with him daily... seems he is back in his teasing mode...

She replied instantly holding his hand to stop, "nahin... voh baat nahin... I mean sorry, mujhe pata hi nahin chala kab neend mein aapke paas aa gayi... I don't know... hum ek saath... kaise" she expects an outburst from him to sleep cuddling into him and seems she really disturb him in night... he might not be having habit to sleep so closely with anyone...