My Sweetheart 💞

The day has spent in blink of eye making her more shattered and hurt... the whole day except someone approach her to discuss something she stays back in her office room all alone thinking, recalling their all-lovely moments they spent together years back... having a slight hope left in her heart she still expects him to be back... may be he will give her a chance to explain herself but all her hopes shattered with every passing minute... he didn't came back...

By afternoon few candidates came for interview which was scheduled to happen today by Mr Dsouza... since it was work related, she cannot even refuse and keeping aside all her pains, she focused back on her work... but her worries increased thinking what will she explain to Mr Dsouza and how will she cover up the loss now...

At the end she selected only two candidates thinking about the less budget left after losing another chance of covering losses... both of them were freshly graduate and willing to pursue their career as wedding planner... finalizing the candidate and asking them to join from tomorrow she wrapped up her work as unable to concentrate on anything... left with no heart to wait for him any more... seems she lost her last chance also...

ज़िन्दगी में कुछ हसीन पल यूँ ही गुज़र जाते हैं,

रह जाती हैं बस यादें और इंसान बिछड़ जाते हैं!

The moment she picked up her bag to leave her mobile buzzed... a soft smile crept on her lips flashing Swati and Nehu's pic... Naina suppressing her pain forced a wide smile on her face picking up the video call instantly...

Naina, "Hi, kaise ho tum donon... khoob maje ho rahe hai na mere bina... I know tum donon aaj poori raat masti karne wale ho"

Swati smiled a bit, "ya... I mean mujhe laga subah tera mood theek nahin tha toh isiliye tujhe phone kiya... ab kaisi hai tu... sab theek hai na..." she asked seems worried for both Naina and Nehu

Before leaving from home, she realized that Naina was not in her good spirit like always and something is bothering her... and since after they left from hospital where Nehu has met with a stranger, Nehu's mood was also very low... though she was all surrounded with her favourite people but hardly paying any attention to them and enjoying like always... she tried hard to cheer up the little one but failed miserably... she was more dishearten as this is the first time she was not able to handle Nehu and doesn't know what to do...

Naina seeing her concern smiled for her sake, "ofcourse mein theek hoon... mujhe kya hona hai... infact mein toh soch rahi hoon aaj ghar par akele hoon toh achchhe se rest karu... after all aaj mujhe tum donon ke pichhe toh nahin bhagna padega" she laughed teasing them that how Swati and Nehu always create mess around them at home and only Naina has to manage it later...

Before Swati replied, Nehu took the phone in her hand, "Mumma, aap humein jyaada miss mat karna aur hum jaldi aa jayenge... don't worry mein bilkul theek hoon... afterall aap ho na mere paas" though her voice was normal, but Naina feels slightly off in her mood

Naina asked instantly, "baby kuchh hua hai kya... I mean aap aise kyun baat kar rahe ho and yes, Mumma will always be with you... you know na Mumma loves you a lot aur iss duniya mein aapko sabse jyaada Mumma pyaar karti hai..." she said assuring the little one for her presence in her life...

Nehu smiled looking at Swati who gesture her to not to say anything which can make Naina more upset... they decided to hide Nehu's meeting with a stranger to avoid Naina worried about her...

Swati shifting close to Nehu coming into view, "chalo ab humein jaana hai reception ke liye... so you take care and bye..." saying this she quickly hangs up the phone...