My Legal Wife

Preeti stays back with Naina in balcony after Chinni left to complete her studies... she keeps talking about all fun moments they spend together expecting her to respond on any of it... seeing her all lost and not replying she asked with a mischievous glint, "mujhe lagta hai aaj tu mere saath time spend karna hi nahin chahti... sach bata tujhe Sameer ki yaad aa rahi hai na..." knowing after Sameer's feeling she was eager to hear the same from Naina... might be this will be help her to recover fast...

Naina looked at her shyly with a small smile crept on her face hearing his name... but before she responds heard a loud completely besuri awaaz...

Tum ne pukara aur hum chale aaye,

Saath mein gift bhi le aaye re.... ooooo..

They both turned to see Sameer and Pandit at their back few steps away, carrying a big gift wrapped with colorful paper for her... seems they were hearing their conversation... Pandit was grinning widely and singing loudly spreading his hands dramatically to make them laugh...

Preeti coming to Pandit hit on his arm, "sharam nahin aate yun chhup kar ladkiyon ki baatein sunate huye... aur aisi besuri awaaz mein gaaoge toh hum kya poora mohalla aa jaayege maarne ke liye..."

Pandit smiled circling his hand towards her shoulder, "ab apni pataka aur behen ki baatein toh hum sun hi sakte hai... pata toh chale hamare pichhe hamari buraai ho rahi thi ya koi dil se humein yaad kar raha tha jiske liye hum itani speed se aaye hai ki kisi ki wajah se mujhe jaldi hi gaadi mein pahiye ki jagah pankh lagane padenge..." he winked to Sameer and Naina who were all lost in each other oblivious to their surrounding...

Preeti gesture Pandit to leave the love birds alone and went inside with him to give them some privacy... Sameer came close to her handing her the gift he brought, expecting her to be surprise... earlier whenever he gifted her anything she always rejects showing her annoyance... he expected her to at least react now... but to shatter his hopes for her reaction, Naina didn't take it in her hand and keep it aside, showing no interest in anything... she was sitting just inches away from him as he looked at those beautiful deep black eyes that looked lifeless with no sign of liveliness...

Sameer feels dishearten seeing her not reacting on anything when suddenly feel her petite frame hugging him tightly.... he too wrapped her in his arms lovingly... he smiled feeling blessed thinking how much she must be missing him... she is so simple and naïve that being with him is the only gift she needed...

Sameer POV

Hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi tumne mujhe galat saabit kar diya... socha tha yeh gift dekh kar khush ho jaaogi par tumhein gift nahin sirf mera saath chahiye... kaash waqt rehte mein tumhein apne dil ki baat bata paata... shayad mera pyaar tumhein yeh bharosa de pata ki tum akeli nahin ho... koi ho na ho, mein hamesha hoon tumhare saath... kaash tumhein iss dard se bacha leta toh aaj tumhari yeh haalat nahin hoti... in kuchh dinon ke saath ne ehsaas dilaya ki tumhari zindagi mein meri kya jagah hai... kitna pyaar karti ho ki ek pal ki judaai bhi sahan nahin kar paayi... shayad hosh mein hoti toh kabhi yeh baat mujhe nahin pata chalti par aaj iss haal mein bhi tumhare dil ki har dhadkan mein mera naam hai... khush hoon ki tum mere itne paas ho... bas ab intzaar hai tumhein pehle ki tarah muskurate huye dekhne ka...

Few moments passed, they remain seated like this silently feeling each other closer and listening their heartbeats... with her clinging onto him like her life dependent on him while he held her like a delicate piece of glass that could be broken any second... in a blissful feel of peace, satisfaction, togetherness or love, none of them wants to break the reverie... he could feel his shirt all wet with her tears, but he doesn't mind at all....

Her nose and eyes got red from crying, making her look nothing like his strong Naina he knows, pinches his heart... he felt disappointment, as doesn't know much what to do to bring her back to her original self... not knowing what to do, taking a deep sigh he controls his own emotions to break down in front of her...