Dil Ki Baatein

Sameer's heartbeat thumped seeing Naina's eagerness in her eyes... assuming is she is going to ask about his feelings for her... he has planned a perfect day to reveal his feelings but can't deny her anymore if she asked now...

Naina gaining courage asked, "aapse kuchh puchhna tha... but if you don't feel like to answer, I am okay with it... I really don't want to force you for anything...." though she had planned this night out for them to spend and earn some memorable moments but couldn't hold her curiosity to ask him anymore, whatever was going in her mind...

Holding his breathe he plastered a smile nodding her, "don't worry, maine kaha na tum mujhse kuchh bhi puchh sakti ho and believe me mein bhi tumse kuchh nahin chhupana chahta..."

Naina finding him calm and not opposing her asked, "aapko mere past ke baare mein itna sab kaise pata tha... shaadi ke pehle se ya...?" she has no clue that the matters which were unknown to Naina about her own life were known to Sameer before her... since the day she was awaked this matter keep roaming in her mind but since he himself never raised this matter nor discuss with her, she also decided to remain quiet...

Sameer smiled caressing her cheeks, "I was expecting this for so long... mujhe pata tha tum janana chahogi aur sach kahun agar uss din tum mujhse dur nahin jaati toh mein khud tumhein sab bata deta... Naina yeh tumhari zindagi hai, jo ab tak ek jhuth, ek dhokhe mein kat rahi thi aur tumhein poora haq hai sach janane ka... mein bas uss waqt ke intzaar mein tha jab tum yeh sab sun kar sahan kar paao lekin usase pehle hi tumhein sab pata chal gaya aur tum..." he paused recalling the most dreadful day of his life when he was almost on urge of losing her..

Naina blinked her eyes smilingly keeping her hand on his, "ab mujh mein sab sunane ki himmat hai... dariye mat mujhe kuchh nahin hoga..." she said seeing him so much hesitate to initiate this discussion again as doesn't want to hurt her...

Sameer smiled assuring her, "Naina, yakeen maano maine tumhare past ke baare mein sab pata kiya tha lekin kisi shaq ya gusse ki wajah se nahin... mein sirf tumhein janana chahta tha... tumhari aankhon mein dard mehsoos kiya tha maine lekin maloom tha tum mujhse share nahin karogi kyunki hum donon ka rishta bohot uljha hua tha... uss waqt mujh par yakeen karna tumhare liye bhi mushkil tha... mein sirf tumhein uss takleef uss dard se bachana chahta tha jo tumhein andar se kamjor kar rahi thi..."

He stops feeling a shiver in his spine thinking what all she had bear after knowing the truth... after a long he was succeeded in getting her smile back... is he really ready to take this risk again?

Naina feels content in her heart knowing his concern for her even when they were not in good terms... the way he always scolds her, humiliate her, she can never be expect him to be so thoughtful for her, "lekin ab toh aapko yakeen hai na ki mein aap par kitna trust karti hoon... mein sirf sach janana chahti hoon iska matlabe yeh nahin ki mujhe aap par shaq hai... mujhe maloom hai aap kabhi mujhse jhuth nahin bolte... aur jab tak aap mere saath hai mujhe kisi baat se darr nahin lagta..."

Sameer looked at her curious face knew that it's time to reveal so many matters to her, "Naina ab toh tum jaanti hi ho ki jab hamari shaadi huyi mein uske liye ready nahin tha... isi wajah se tumhein itna pareshaan kiya, itna rulaya maine... yakeen maano mein hamesha sharminda rahunga uss baat ke liye... tumhara gunahgaar hoon toh jo saza dogi manjoor hogi... bhale hi aane wale waqt mein hum zindagi mein har Khushi paa le, lekin yeh guilt mujh mein hamesha rahega ki ek waqt sirf meri wajah se tumhari aankhon mein aansu the..." his own eyes turned wet recalling how initially he makes her suffer even when she was nowhere at fault...

He explained further, "when we first met, I got hurt with your reaction... I thought you were pretending fake that you are not aware with whom you got married... but it surprises me more when I realize that you didn't even knew my name... how could you have not read my name before signing on marriage certificate... later I had seen you many times struggling with your night mares and seems you were accustomed to that... it was very strange knowing that how can a girl get married to a person without even knowing his name and that really goes unsettle with me..."