Thodi Si Sifarish

Hi Friends,

Happy New Year to all my lovely readers... I hope your life will be full of surprise and joy in the New Year that's just began. May You be blessed with everything you want in life

A Big Thanks to all my readers for all your lovely wishes

Enjoy Reading 101 part - beginning of new year with a feel like Kabhi Khushi 😊 Kabhi Gham 😰

A week passed with no improvement in Naina's condition... she was stable but there was no such development in her condition showing any sign of coming out from Coma... Sameer stayed with her all the time in hospital, managing his office work also from there with the help his best supporter's Pandit and Preeti... even the Doctor's were got speechless seeing his endless efforts to wait for her to wake... he was famous for his rudeness and arrogance and never accept failures in his entire life but for Naina, he never lost his temper or co-operate in treatment positively with a strong hope of her to get recover soon...

Rehna Chaahte The Saath Unke,
Par Iss Zamaane Ne Rehne Na Diya...
Kabhi Waqt Ki Khamoshi Mein Khamosh Rahe,
Toh Kabhi Unki Khamoshi Ne Kuch Kehne Na Diya...

It becomes his daily habit to talk with her... telling her what all going on around them... even discussing and asking her opinion on official matters like the ways they were doing in office... he firmly believed that she is listening everything so ensures that no one cry or talk negative around her... giving a positive surrounding for her early recovery...

If earlier Preeti and Pandit was concerned for their friends, was now more worried about Sameer seeing him in so much firmly believe that Naina will awake soon... after Pandit consulted with all specialists, there was no positive outcome which indicates how much time she will take to awake... they had truly no idea how they would handle Sameer, if anything happened to his lifeline, his Naina...

Karthik entered in ward seeing him softly talking to her sharing his view about some project.... his eyes got wet seeing them both in this condition... Sameer was so lost in talking to her that not even realize Karthik's presence in the room...

Standing at his back, he keeps his hand on his shoulder gaining his attention... Sameer turned to see Karthik standing there... they both were never be in talking terms earlier but since the day Naina told him about Karthik, Sameer develop a soft corner for him... knowing how much lonely he is, same likes him...

Karthik pulling a chair sits with him asking, "how is she now... I came back yesterday only but none of you were there... and no one was even aware about of you both at home...." co-incidentally Vishakha was out of country on a vacation and not aware about all the happenings around... she was never be a family for Sameer & never concerned about his life, except her own share of money...

Karthik further added, "I met with Pandit today in office and got to know everything... I know we are not in good relations but at least as a family you should have informed me... I genuinely cared for both of you..."