43. Kakazu Verses Naruto Part 1! First Hokage Rehash!

"THEY DID WHAT?!" a shout was made from the Hokage's office at 10 am in the morning. Minato had stayed in his office late as he had some work to do and be wanted to get it done before he received more stacks of paperwork the next day. Though he worked so hard with his Shadow Clones that he passed out before he could truly finish. Which was the scene that Wood Clone Naruto had found: a passed out Minato, drooling on his desk. Naruto possible did everything despite hitting the man. It came to the conclusion that the man had chakra exhaustion as he had probably made so many clones to help with paperwork.

So the clone just opted to wait for the man to wake up naturally. When he did, he found Naruto in his office and asked him what was going on. The clone proceeded to tell him exactly everything that happened the night prior. When he learned what had happened, Minato woke right the fuck up and shouted throughout the entire village. "How could they do something so reckless?! Those damn fucking kids. Rrrr! CAT!" A purple haired ANBU dropped down from the ceiling. "Hokage-sama?" She said in monotone.

"Bring me Sayori Uchiha, Yakumo Kurama and Kakashi Hatake! Tell them its urgent!". "Right away, Hokage-sama!" With that, the Anbu fizzled out the room. The Naruto wood clone silently waited while Minato tapped his foot by his desk in anger and worry. He didn't blame Naruto for wanting to go after his friends to make sure they were okay but he should've stopped them. If he gets caught by the Akatsuki, then it's over. Minato sat down and ran through the names of the Akatsuki members Team 10 and Naruto were going to run into. "Hidan....".

From the reports of Shikamaru's scout team, which consisted of Izumo, Kotetsu, the Nara himself and Asuma, Hidan possesses immortality, able to survive even getting his head sliced off. His Jutsu is also irregular as well. By ingesting his enemy's blood, he can sync his body with them and inflict injuries on his opponents by damaging his own body. He wields a tri-bladed scythe to help inflict wounds as well. Minato sighed in slight relief. He would be a problem if a person were by themselves but if you were in a group, he should be pretty easy to take down.

With the Jutsu in Naruto and Shikamaru's disposal, Hidan would be light work. His partner however, he would be some work. "Kakazu....where have I heard that name before?" The Fourth thought. He glanced up at the First Hokage's picture before he remembered. He flashed himself in front of the Hokage's picture, pulling it open to reveal a safe. Each previous Hokage left a safe of information for the successor Hokage to wield when they're in office to help with certain circumstances so just like all the others, Minato will do the same once he steps down and the list will go on. He's pretty sure all Kage from different nations done the same thing otherwise they'd have that one goofy Kage just doing things willy nilly.

He opened the safe after putting in the combination, pulling out the First's notes, though he did notice that the book of Wood Jutsu the First left behind was gone as well. He sighed as he knew two people in Konoha who had the Wood style and only one of them left a clone of the exact Kekkei Genkai style in his office, having it look back at him like he was the dumbass for not noticing. 'Not like I could do anything about it, he's the only person with the means to use the Jutsu to it's full potential, sorry Tenzo but you're no Naruto'. He sighed as read through the notes while he waited for the team to appear.

As he read on in the notes, he realized something so interesting. Hashirama was a bit of an idiot, in a good way though. He was just full of naivete and charm about him that just gave off a goofy idiot vibe. He also learned that Hashirama was the one who encountered Kakazu during his time as Hokage. The mission ended in horrible failure as the First went into grueling detail on how badly he beat his ass, almost a massacre, in his own words. "So if that's the case....jeez this guy is a mummy or something! How old is he?! How did he survive this long? What's his secret?" Minato thought out loud as he read through the book but the First only said that he had a strong Earth ability.