59. Declaration of War!

The Kage and their Shinobi just stood there in shock as the masked man just sat there in relative peace, almost like he just got through an amazing massage. "Seems I came in at a bad time, huh? Well I could come ba-". His trained Sharingan eye picked up a huge, black chakra fist rushed to him at phenomenal speeds, slamming against the wall creating a huge hole in it. 'She formed it so fast....I almost didn't feel the chakra build up.....almost' Madara thought as he looked at Sayori, her Mangekyou Sharingan activated in full affect as she glared hard at the man, surrounded by her Susanoo's upper torso skeleton. The fist collided with the wall, breaking it down and causing a tremor throughout the building.

"Did she get him?" Kankuro asked, surprised that the Uchiha had such a powerful asset. 'Now that's what I call a puppet....'. 'So that is the Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan....what powerful visual prowess....' Mei thought as she eyes the girl. Sayori grunted in annoyance. She felt her attack connect with nothing. "He got away....Naruto!". "Yeah, I'm already on it!" He said as the blonde began to use Sage mode to sense for chakra. He widened his eyes as he felt Chakra behind him. He used his Fox tails to grab Tsunade and Gaara, who were right behind him and jumped away from Madara who was behind them all. "Good reflexes. I expect nothing less from the son of the Fourth". Tsunade was in shock. 'I didn't even sense him and he got so close....'. Gaara sighed before he was let down by the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails. "Thank you, Naruto". "Don't mention it!".

Temari and Kankuro moved to Gaara's side immediately to face off against the Masked nin. Raikage was glaring daggers at the man before him. "YOU!". "Hm? You talking to me?" Raikage threw off his cloak and flexed his chakra, which honestly surprised all the sensory Shinobi minus Cee. 'Damn, he's reaching Tailed Beast levels....he's serious' Ao thought, his Byakugan trained on him. 'Lets see what Minato's rival can do?' Naruto thought, somewhat intrigued. Madara looked at A with some interest. "You want to dance with me?". "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE RAIKAGE! ELBOW BOLT!". The Raikage flashed before the man with a powerful thrust of his elbow but Naruto, in his Sage Mode, was able to see it somehow.

The Raikage just phased through the man with ease while Madara just stood there, allowing the huge man to collide with the wall to break through with ease. "Really? Did you think it was gonna be that easy?" He saw the man try again, this time with a back hand but it went through him again. "Calm down, Raikage. You'll lose here if you take me on....". Madara simply sunk to the floor and reappeared on top a ledge near the exit. "Why you-". "Enough, Raikage-sama! You won't hit him. You'll only make a fool of yourself trying" Naruto said. A wanted to shout at the Blonde but the boy turned to the masked nin. "Came for me already huh? I'm surprised. Direct confrontation doesn't seem like your style". As big as he was show boating, he was honestly a little worried. He wasn't finished with his Jutsu yet. He'd just have to improvise.

Sayori glared at him as she moved by her boyfriend. "That will be your downfall, considering you need to materialize to actually take Naruto. I'll wait for that chance and cut you down!" She stated, her chakra warrior diminished but her Mangekyo stayed active. Madara casually sat down, with a yawn. "Please, as much as I do need to capture you, I only wished to talk to you". "Talk to him?" Tsunade said in confusion. What did the man want with Naruto. "Yes. Well....I need to talk with all of you, really. But the decision really lies with you, Naruto Kitsune. But first things first, I want to talk to you all about the reason that I'm doing all of this". "Don't know, don't care now get lost!" Kankuro started but Temari glared at him to shut up. "Kankuro!". "No, he's quite right. Your reason doesn't matter since what you did is still punishable by death. What? Are you going to say that you killed thousands of our Shinobi, formed a terrorist organization and stole military assets for the sake of the children?" Mei mocked him.

"Not for the children, per say, but for everyone. Everyone's future". Madara said. "Our future?" Gaara asked. "What're you on about?" Onoki asked, intrigued. "Ah, before I even get to that.....are you lot familiar with the Sage of Six Paths?". The other Shinobi in the room grew confused but A just got even more upset. "QUIT TALKING NONESENSE! YOU KNOW THAT THE SAGE IS NOTHING BUT A MYTH!". The masked Uchiha turned to the Raikage. "Oh really? Is that really the case? Then how did the Tailed Beasts come into play? Who created them?". The group went silent but Naruto spoke. "The Sage created them from his dying breath. All nine tailed beasts used to be whole. They were a whole being, called the Ten Tails" he said, shocking all the surrounding Shinobi. Madara chuckled. "Ah, I see someone has been doing their homework". "It helps to be in good relations with one's tailed beast. A tousand years worth of knowledge at your disposal".