9. Forest Of Death Complications

It was time for the first part of the Chunin Exams, which was the written part of the exams. The room filled with Genin was also filled with a number of ninja to unnerve the Genin. They had clipboards and pens in their hands, looking at the Genin with judging eyes. "Find a seat! You mustn't sit with your teammates, split yourselves up!" Ibiki said. Naruto, Sayori and Yakumo looked at each other in confidence before splitting up. Naruto sat in the middle of the room with Hinata and that Suna girl, Temari, while Sayori sat at the back of the room with Shikamaru and That Hyuga boy and Yakumo got stuck with random Kiri nin and A blonde kumo girl.

Naruto looked down as Kichiro who looked up at him. "Naruto...earlier... I smelled something on that Kabuto guy. He smelled like snakes!" Kichiro whispered to him. Naruto widened his eyes but nodded his head at his familiar, he decided to keep quiet for now but inside his head he was in turmoil. 'Why the hell would he smell like snakes? Just who the hell is that guy?'. "Um....Naruto-kun?". Naruto turned his head towards the timid Hyuga on his right as she poked her fingers together.

"L-L-Let's do our b-best. O-Okay?". Naruto nodded at her and smiled slight smile. "Right. Good luck, Hyuga-san". Hinata frowned a bit. "Um.....i-i-its okay to c-c-call me Hinat-". "Hey handsome!" Temari spoke on his left, unknowingly or uncaringly cut of the Hyuga before she finished her statement and getting the attention of the Kitsune clan member. "Oh, it's you from before. What's your name?..... Temari, right!". The girl smiled as she winked at him, getting two glares: One from the Hyuga near them and the other from the Uchiha girl from the back of the room. Sayori watched from afar as that girl played games on her teammate, with that flirty look in her eyes.

'Ohhhh that bitch is going down!'. Temari smiled at him. "Got it in one, Naruto-kunnnn. Say? When this is all over, maybe you and I can... You know... Go do something?". Naruto, being as oblivious as ever, nodded his head. "Sure, we can! I can show you around Konoha whenever we can get a break from the Chunin Exams". Hearing that, Hinata fumed inwardly. 'That bitch!'. Temari grinned. "Great! That would be amazing, Naruto-kun but for now, good luck!". Naruto nodded his head while 

Ibiki then began to speak. "Alright, listen up! My colleagues will be handing out a test to each of you. Each of you will answer 9 questions correctly. If you are caught cheating more than five times, the cheater and the other team members will be disqualified!". "Your points add up with your teams so each member better pull their weight cause if even one team member fails, they all fail!". Yakumo gulped. She did not want to be the reason both Naruto and Sayori failed the exams so she'll try her absolute best. "Alright! Begin!". Naruto looked down at the questions that was given to him and widened his eyes.

'What kind of fucking questions are these?! These kind of questions would have even the Third Hokage looking stupid and he is A PROFESSOR!' Naruto thought. He watched the room and to see even a few Genin were looking dumbfounded at the questions and some were looking quite content in finding answers. 'Kurama, you got anything?'. 'What the hell? No! How the fuck would I know?!'. 'You big useless Fox! Around for hundreds of years and yet can't answer a few Chunin Exams questions?! The fuck are you here for?!'. 'Munch me, bitch! I said I don't know and that's final! You're on your own, kit!'. With that, Kurama cut off the link between them so Naruto was left alone. '.....Fuck'.

He was left looking at the questions in stupor. Just what the hell was this test? Temari looked at the blonde hunk and smiled. "Well handsome, you can take a look at my answers if you want? Just as long as you can repay me by taking me out?". Hinata frowned. "Y-Y-You can look at my a-a-answers t-too N-Naruto-kun...". Naruto looked at both females before realizing it himself. "Aha!" he shouted, earning the attention of the proctor. "Quiet, Genin Uzumaki! Strike one for team 12!". Naruto glared the Freddy Kruger like ninja while Temari chuckled. "You bastard, it's Kitsune!" he mumbled before turning to glance at the Sand Kunoichi and The Hyuga's answers and copied.