Number 2

The pain of the Game

Tris POV

I suppose this is a....party? Maybe? I made it clear to Christina I wasn't going to dress, 'trashy,' by that I mean booty shorts and a kinky bra. She can, but I won't. I often worried I was to Abnegation to be in Dauntless. But if I can face a truth or dare party, I can face this being selfless around adrenaline junkies.
>>

When I arrive I see practically everyone I know. Tobias, Christina, Will, Al, Marlene, Lynn, Uriah, Zeke, Lauren, Erik, Max, and Peter. Why Peter? OR ERIK?

"Four," I say, and Tobias turns around smiling. "What are the rules??" He tells me the few rules there are and I wish I had dressed differently....
>>
"Okay people," Zeke says with a grin on his face. "I am starting because I want to. If you object to that feel free to leave-"he tries to continue but everyone laughs. Everyone's probably drunk. "So, Al..Truth or Dare my weird candor friend?" Al ponders this for a minute and decides, "Truth."

"Wed, Bed, or dead-Tris, Marlene, and Christina." This is a very strange, and actually nasty question.

"Marlene, bye. You don't get to be in my answer. Wed and Bed Tris. Because she's so damn sexy. But makes rather wrong decisions in boyfriends. And dead Christina."

I hate how Al treats my like an item, and Tobias must to because his arms flex; and he scowls. I squeeze him to tell its okay. "Tris, Truth or Dare ?" Asks Al.

"Well Al, I'm going to say Dare; only to prove to you I'm NOT a toy you can play with." Al laughs and replys, "If Four wasn't here would you date me?" He is no longer Al my friend. He is....some kind of other person. I wish my friend would come back.

"No. Al, we can be friends but not more than that. God, Al get over it!" Everyone snickers and Al rolls his eyes. "Tob-Four, Truth or Dare." I give him a sorry look for almost giving away his name. He just smiles. Right before he responds; it has to be Al to interrupt. "Hey," he says, "you know Fours real name? Oooohhh, we should figure out what it is. Maybe then you won't lov-er so much Four." Al sneers. Erik bursts into laughter, Max gives him a deathly glare, and everyone else looks Flabbergasted.

"Dare, Tris." Tobias responds. "Kiss me." It's a very lame dare. But I really need one, and maybe Al will see that Tobias is my boyfriend. And not him.

I do feel bad for kind of using Tobias, but I do need to feel his mouth on mind. At least once more.
He doesn't hesitate, he just crushed his lips to mine. We get a series of awwwws.

Christina pushes us apart eventually. "Erik, Truth or Dare." The look on Tobias' face means he has a good one no matter the choice. I hope this ends well.....