Number 62

Hands

Tobias POV

I suck in a breath, breathing in the scent of Tris, my beautiful baby, my wife. I can't believe I was able to let her go, leave her, tell her I didn't love her. She is absolutely mine. . .

She is currently laying on her side of the bed, her hair a mess, and the sheet lazily draped across her legs. I move closer to her, so my stomach is pressed against her back. My lips work there way to her neck and I barrey my face there, kissing, and grazing my teeth against her skin. Hopefully a decent wake up. I smirk.

She rolls over to face me, and I see her eyes are incredibly soft, and her mouth is in a frown. What did I do? "Will you leave me," she blurts out.

Thousands of thoughts tumble in my head, making it hard not to pass out. Her trust, I've abused her trust. "I-I. . .of course not!" She sucks in a sharp breath, and tears spring from her eyes.

"Goddamn it!" She cries, and sits up. I move into a sitting position to, and rub soothing circles on her back. Honestly, I don't understand what is happening. I childishly thought that things could be normal again. But, things can't be normal when one of you is broken.
"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm thing big fucking mess is what's wrong," she cries. "Do you know how many Goddamn times I have cried since you've left? Because I do. One hundred and thirty-eight times, all in one month Tobias.

"You know, I always thought I was broken. That change from Abnegation to Dauntless would ruin me. But, it turns out I wasn't broken until the day you said you didn't love me. I know that's when it happened because I could feel something inside me break."

I stare at her as naive shock runs through my body, causing my stomach to swirl. I remain silent, unknowing what to say. "You have no fucking idea what I went through," she hisses through her tears, that are ever slowly vanishing. "I went days, hours, weeks, trying to figure out what type of shitty human I was that you had to leave me. You don't und--" I stop her by covering her mouth with my hand, and quickly switch my hand for my lips. I hear a small gasp come from her lips as they part to meet mine.

"I do know," I say in between breaths. "Baby I lived it every single shitty day." My hands go to her cheeks, happy to realize they aren't wet with tears.

My hands then migrate down to her ass. I give it a squeeze, and a moan escapes my angel's lips. Tris places her hands against my chest, and she pushes me off of her. "We've been apart so long," she says, in a seductive voice, and her shirt I realize is now off, laying in the corner of the room. Holy shit.

"I-I agree," I stutter out, unaware where this is going.

"Mmm, I'm sure you do. You know, since you've been gone, I've had a lot of time to think about my stupid fear."

I nod slowly. A smirk plays across her face, and her eyes avert down. "I don't know where this vote of confidence came from," she murmurs. "But let's not waste it."

My hands go to her jean short zipper, and she smirks devilishly. I take that as a go, and a moment later her shorts are somewhere in the room-where? I couldn't care less.

My hand goes down, and I rub her gently. "I've missed you," she murmurs. 

"Likewise." I press a finger into her as she requests, and I hear a groan of ecstasy come from her. I smirk, and she takes my hand away, placing it against her lips.

"Make love to me," she moans. Of course. Her small hands move to the hem of my jogging pants slowly drifting them down. "I love you," I say, meaning it so much. She replied with, "I love you to."

Once my pants are off, I take a moment to suck in the beauty of the angel lying in front of me. Her larger curves on her chest, and the smaller ones at her waist. I also take in her beautiful hazel orbs that are just so Goddamn mesmerizing.

My hands go to her waist, massaging her hips, as I slowly enter her. I bite tongue to cover up the moan that wanted to escape, but Tris doesn't hide hers. "It feels so good," she murmurs, and continues, "The pain, it's gone." A smile spreads across my face. Just because she's happy.

A/N: Okay, yeah, I suck at writing the fluff. Move on!😂
I do have to say I did enjoy have my OTP back together. I had about 10 people message me claiming I was out to get Fourtris-WHAT?! Anyway, I'd love to here more comments from you guys!

I just finished reading mysticalwriterx 's, "The heart wants what it desires." And might I say, AWESOME! I %100 recommend it! So, you should totally check her out! Also, another great read is a book by TrisEaton4610 her book about Natalie Prior is AMAZING!

I love you guys so much, and voting and commenting means you love me too!💟