Number 81

Month Eight: Week Three+4days
{This is my Hundredth post ever!}

Tris POV

My eyes feel so heavy, and my body feels so weak. The baby has drained all my energy, and the life out of me. I have no regrets, none. But my eyes burning, and my body being mainly limp does suck.

My bump is huge, and none of my clothes fit. I decide today, I'll have to just pull on one of Tobias' t-shirts. Just as the thought comes to mind, the door opens, and Tobias walks in. "Hey, I thought you had the rankings to watch?" He shrugs his shoulders and comes over to me. "Hm, wearing one of my tops?" He kisses my nose. "Yeah," I reply shyly. "It's kind of the only thing that fits." He chuckles again, pressing his lips between my eyebrows.

"Have I told you you're beautiful?" He asks, moving so his lips are barely grazing mine. "Okay, why are you really here you tease?" I joke. Having his lips just barely touching mine, sends shivers down my spine, and a longing for him, takes place. "Well," he replies, grabbing a bag I didn't notice he brought in. "There's this thing. It's where you use a clay sort of thing, and mold it around the baby bump. After you have it perfectly molded, you take it off carefully; let it harden; and then it takes shape of the baby bump. You can then paint it, or whatever. We could hang it in the babies room, or in the living room."

I laugh at his enthusiasm, but am overall appealed at the idea. "Yeah sure," I reply, trying to place my lips against his. He's tsks and replies,
"M-m! Just wait till I get home baby." Why not now? But I nod, knowing he must have to get back to the initiate's.

>>

I wrap the brown worn blanket around my small frame, and snuggle into the couch. Exhaustion has me strong hold. My body is so drained, I can barely do anything. Soon, Tobias should be home, and we'll do the baby bump model thing--whatever the hell its called.

For now, perhaps I can get some well earned sleep. Sadly, it's been hard to obtain sleep, due to the fact I've been waking up with my son kicking my stomach. Just as the thought arises, I feel a push against my stomach. "You just wanna come out don't you?" I ask, my voice sounding high and child like. "Well you hold on a little longer, my child."

As I close my eyes, thoughts of a young boy with a number for a name, and a small girl with blue eyes, dance in my head.

>>

"Damn it," I say, as Tobias applies the clay material to my stomach. "That's fucking cold." I shiver, as he smooths it out, grinning up at me. "Oh, Tris," he sighs playfully. "If you think this sucks, wait until you're pushing out a baby." I shudder, and waves of cold run up my spine. With Seely, they had me sedated, due to the fact I was going a little . . . crazy. After he moves his hands from the clay, he grabs my hands. "I didn't mean to upset you baby," he says, his other hand cupping my cheek. I meet my eyes with his, and it's all I have not to make him to take me here and now.

>>

I giggle, and Tobias throws me--gently--onto the bed. He climbs on after me, straddling my hips. "I love you," he says, I'm about to reply, but he continues. "I say it all the time, I know. And I know you love me back. But Beatrice Prior Eaton, I love you. I'll scream it to the world. Baby, I love you.

"You are my world, my everything, my life. If I didn't have you, I'd be nothing. I'd be an empty shell, crumbling with time. I don't know what I'd do without you, baby." By now, tears are slipping from his eyes. My heart aches, and I press my lips to his, unable to stop myself. He instantly kisses me back, and his hand massages gentle circles on my waist. "I love you, too" I whisper, burying my face in his neck. "But I am not important. Everyone will do just fine without me."

He ignores my comment, and moves away, causing me to look straight into his eyes. "Tell me something you can't live without," he whispers, desperation in his voice, and a hammering in his chest. "I'll tell you six," I say murmur. "T-o-b-i-a-s." He grabs my face gently with both hands, and kisses me. Something is different about this kiss, something is more passionate about it. It's like a kiss to seal everything, to let each other go. A kiss that will be our goal to achieve another time. "You're my soul mate," he says, and more tears drip down.
"T-r-i-s, the four things I can't live without."

I laugh, tears still coming down my face.
>>
We laugh, and we cry, and we love. We kill and we hurt, and we love. Tobias Eaton is the love of my life, my soul mate, my everything.
And here he is, kissing me, loving me, telling me everything will be okay. Because he loves me. I love him.
"Thank you," I say, my eyes meeting his again. "You stay with me even after everything." He brushes his finger tips over my stomach, then moving them to my cheeks. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he says.

It feels like everything has fallen into place. That finally I can live. And love. And finally, Tobias can be with me, without the worry. And I can be with him. "I love you," I cry, pushing myself up, and I push him down; and press my hands to his chest. "I love you Tobias Eaton." He grabs my small hands, "I love you. I love you. And I will always love you, Six." More tears appear, and I find myself saying, "I love you. My Four, my Tobias. My life."

And now we're both really crying, and I'm placing his hand above my heart and whispering to him, "Take care of this. It'll be forever yours." And he's whispering constantly how much he loves me. And I feel my everything become stronger.

>>

"Tobias," I cry, waking up. He bolts up, and notices the exact thing I did. That my water broke.

{End of Book One}