Number 42

Cheater NEVER prosper

*This chapters song is X's and Oh's by Elle King. FYI tell me if you wish you were Shauna or Tris in this chapter*

Tobias POV
I roll over and hear a crunch. Oh my God. I just literally broke Tris. I sit up and turn around. Tris is on the far side of the bed and one of Seelys broken toys lay beside me. "Shit," I mutter.
I throw the toy into the trash. I'm fucking starving.
>>
When I get from the cafeteria I see Marcus standing at the door. I don't want to fight him, so I pretend he's not here. "Son," he says. Just keep walking. "Where's the skank?" Just keep walking. "Don't walk away from me!" Just keep walking. I open the door slip inside and quickly close it.
>>
I hear a soft moan from the bedroom and I know Tris is tossing and turning. I walk in and see her. I wish I could call her pretty, but she's not. I once agreed with her on that. That was the first day I kissed her. The first day I had a meaning. Well, that last part was a lie. The minute I saw that gray blur I had knew I had something to hold onto.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look at my feet. Should I tell her I have the book? She might be mad, but I can't lie to her. I really can't look into her eyes and lie. Can I?

For some reason I can see a clear image of me looking into her stubborn eyes and while she furrows her brow and her stance is tight. I then say with a loud clear voice, "I don't love you."
In my daydream I feel a heavy weight topple of my shoulders.

What the bloody hell was that?

I suddenly feel an urge to be with anyone, anyone but her. How do I go from romantic thoughts to....thoughts about.....cheating?

I don't know if I could do that to her. But I need to be with someone else. At least right now. It'll just be a one time thing. Yeah, one, and one time only!

Tris POV

My back aches as I read a troubling note from Tobias.

Dear Tris, sorry I have to go on a bit of a.....trip. The dauntless leaders are meeting with Amity. They're having trouble with our, well, with everything about us. It'll just be me going. I volunteered. I know I should be there for you.....but I need to feel fulfilment. See you in a few days to a week.
-Four.

Fulfilment? How many times has he told me I'm enough for him? Why sign it Four? Why not you know, Tobias? He loves you....more then anything. I continue to think that and end up saying it aloud. I check the time and find that it's-1:00?
Shit.
>>
I walk down to the training room to get in some sharp punches to the bags.
>>
"Ugh," I groan. I hit and do an air kick to the bag suddenly it comes flying off its hinges. Towards me. I drop to my stomach. Holy shit.

A warm brown hand helps me up. Uriah. "Thanks," I say. Still a little shaken. "No problem. Next time, I recommend using Lynn as one." Oh Uriah. "I know it sucks," I say. He gives me a sharp nod and walks out.
>>
I start cleaning up from my knife throwing when I fear a familiar voice. "I can give it you rough in here," Tobias says. What is going on?. Standing here will just make me be seen. I crouch behind a corner and look towards the door.
"Oh please do," I here Shauna whisper. No. No. I must be hearing this wrong right?
The training room door opens and its swiftly closed with a kick from Tobias. "Why cover up that rack?" He questions. No. No. No. No!
"Who says I want to," she replies. He's cheating on me. The love of my life is cheating on me.
I hear a rip and see Shaunas shirt in shreds on the floor. He shoves her against the wall and aggressively grabs her boob.
Why aren't I saying anything? I know why. I want to know if there's any part of him that actually loves me. "Oh Shauna. You little slut. You want me in there so bad don't you?" Anger boils up in me. If I don't do it now.
I'll never do it.

"Hey!" I yell.

A/N: Love sucks doesn't it?
Hey ya'll. I just suck at updating don't I?
Well I'd just like to say end of the months for July and August you won't get any updates for the week before to the 5th day or so of the month.
So yeah. PLEASE COMMENT!
So I had a TOTALLY different idea for this chapter. But it didn't save because wattpad is sometimes a bitch....
Bye!