#3#Fear is Power#3#

Tobias POV

Press the trigger. Press it! Oh my God. What have I done? What have I done?!
I cry out and drop the gun.

I stagger backwards and hit the wall. Tris. My beautiful Tris. She screams in agony and so do I. I've shot her. In the leg, arm and stomach. What have I done?

I'm not sure what happens but as I bend down the world smears together and I feel, my knees falling. Nearly falling on Tris. Until I push myself up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up.
I get up and something in me clicks. I look at my shocked and smirking mother. Words, so many words. So many names I could call her. So many things I could shout about her being with my abusive father. But that wastes time. The time to kill her.

I reach down and grab the gun. I fling it around my finger and point. "Tobias," Evelyn says. "Are you really ready to shoot me? Your own mother? Do you want to be like your father? Hm? You're just as abusive as him if not worse. Look at your Tris. If you don't kill me I will let you go. The bitch, too."

I don't let the words sink in because if I do it'll cause havoc and misery instead of pure, full adrenaline. I grab Tris and run. I run. Faster then ever before. As fast as I can.
>>
It's not until we are both fully out of the building I realize what the chances of Tris making it are. She's losing blood quickly. I soon realize who lives down the street. Her parents. I sprint.

I reach the door, and knock. Her father answers the door and drops to his knees. "What. Has. Happened?" I don't answer but I know her mother will help.

A/N: HEY HEY HEY! Whatsa upay? So guys who liked this chapter? I did! I worked pretty hard on it. It was all Tobias guys. So I was gonna end it. But it leaves to many untied ends. To many cliff hanger that'll never be filled. I'm not going to be on here forever. I will stay on wattpad though for, well, for as long as it takes to tie this up-as best I can. Please comment and vote.