Number 15

Seely 10.

Tris POV

Seely is the half the size of my arm. But other then her small body. She's just like Tobias.

The frame of her body is so small, yet so strong. It looks like she already has muscle forming. Definitely more of her fathers DNA.

>>

Dozens of tests, checkups, and finally I get to be with my baby, at home, with Tobias.

Within the weeks we've been here I've had lots of time to think. I've actually considered making 10 a nickname to be used by many. I asked Tobias to make her middle name 10. Seely 10 Eaton.
He said, and I quote, "A number for a name is not how our daughter will be remembered." There's a final tone to his voice indicating that the discussion was final.

The gang came by to visit Seely, and swoon over her. I refused to let anyone touch my baby, and Tobias is included. He gets to hold her 1 every 3 days. Besides, she likes her mama better.

2 happy(sort of) years later:

Tobias POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I curse and press the off button on the alarm clock.

"Oh, baby. You hungry sweetie?" I recognize that voice-Tris. She speaks so softly around Seely, as if she thinks she break. "M-Mama. Yes peese." Seely is so sweet.

I'm worried she'll turn into Amity. "Hey Seely! Hey Tris!" Tris smiles. But there's no shine like usual. "Hey Tobias? I need to, um, take today off okay?" I frown, but agree. "Just a warning. The initiates won't be as scared." She slowly nods. "Dada! M-Mama sad? New baby?" My eyes widen. No! Do we have another baby. Tris laughs, and shakes her head. I have to leave. I give Tris a look as if to say, "later."

Seely says, "Daddy! Dada? Don't go. Mama cry." Tris just shakes her head. I nod. And walk out.

Tris POV

"Seely, baby, I'm sorry." Seely smiles. "It alwite m-mama." I explain to her that I'll tell daddy tonight. Tell him I lost our baby. The one he didn't know about. I've had to wear baggy shirts until the bump was gone.

Seely bursts into tears and I hold her. "M-M-M-Mama!!!! Why you sad?! Me and daddy wub you. Dawdy says to always be Daun-less." I smile and make her the best meal ever. Pancakes in the shape of a princess, strawberries, and bacon. It's the best meal for a 2 year old.

I drop Seely off at Lynn's. Lynn and Mar love her. They know that they can't have there own child. I gave them the rights as the God mothers, well-them and Christina. Will, Zeke, and Uri are the God dads.

I bang loudly on Chris' door. She answers and embraces me. She tells me she's gonna call Tobias I answer with a small, "Okay."

He has to know. Right?

A/N: It feels like Forever since I made an author note! And made a new chapter for that fact! So sorry I've taken so long. I absolutely had NO idea where to continue. I've gotten an idea though. There's only, um, gonna be about-at the most, 12 more chapters. I will start a new FF, though. It'll be Divergent but follow a different plot. Maybe. Sheesh! Oh, eek! Who saw Insurgent?! Who though it was AMAZING?! -Not me-

Who thought it was good, but way to far from the book?!?! Me!!

Anyway I don't own the Divergent Series. Just this plot. Please go check out LydiaSpencer901, Tris_Eaton64, and the girl who needs you the most, BroolChearsFourever. Thanks 10s, and Fours.

BYYYEEEE