Number 14

TOBIAS

Tobias POV

I hear Tris screaming and wheezing and I jolt up. "TOBIAS!" Before I know what's happening Im carrying Tris to the hospital and screaming for a doctor. She's wheezing, and I don't know what happening!

The nurses tell me to go get anyone that might want to see Seely. I run to the gangs houses.

    I go to Christina's house last, but she's ready;how? "I had my bag ready! I'm-I've got lots of stuff for Tris." Christina shouts so loud it feels like I'm deaf.

    I sprint as fast as I possibly can. I need-!-to be there when my child is born. When I get to the door, I hear Tris' small yelps and wheezes.

    I run to the front desk and demand where Tris is. "Mr.Eaton? Well, your wife is Mrs.Eaton? Right?" I'm so anxious and mad, all I can say is, "If I stand here any longer I'm going to punch someone. And it's NOT going to be pretty!" She looks scared, good. She tells me the room number. I nod, and Sprint there.

    Sometimes Instructor Four needs to come out.

After the birth:

   After Tris gave birth, I was told I wasn't aloud in until they did tests and what not.

  They assured me-hundreds of times-that Seely is okay.

  I kept my word though, I did punch someone in the face. A MALE, doctor tried to take our baby from Tris; so I did what I had to do.

    When they say I can go in I see Tris. My tris should look small and pale. She is small and pale. But the room is full of her. I see an asleep Seely. I slowly walk over towards Tris and Seely, they both look exhausted.

But this is my family.