#1#Fear is Power#1#

Tobias POV
Right after I speak Evelyn slaps her hand to her head. "Tobias," she sighs. "When she's awake, you say that. Now go slap her." I do as she says and the blonde wakes up with a cry. She looks at me with eyes full of love, and confusion. "Tobias," she says. "P-please. It's me Tris. You're, you're my husband." A vision flashes before my eyes. The blondes lips on mine, how happy I was. I shake my head and the memory vanishes.

I whisper into Evelyn's ear. Her eyes widen in alarm, then she changes back to calm. "Oh," she laughs. "Uh, she's just getting into your head. You're just imagining things son." That makes sense.
>>
My hand comes back again to deliver another slap when another vision flashes before my eyes.
Flashback
"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up. I've seen. Sometimes I just want to see you awake again."
End.
I see the look in her eyes. The blonde girl I'm beating. I feel the urge to stop, never do it again. But I do. Countless more times. "Pl-please," she splutters. "Tobias...I-I-I kn...o...ww you're in there. Where are you? Please remember me. You-yo-your f-first j...j...jumper."
I suddenly know her name. Tris.

Tris POV

I want to. I want to close my eyes. I want to fall asleep. I want to just-just, STOP BEING ME. I want Tobias to stop being him. I want Evelyn to stop being her. I want everyone, to be knowone! Because I can't handle it anymore. I really just can't. Tobias has his hand in mid air when he freezes. Oh my god, I think. He's woken up. He has woken up! I'm so happy. I feels a hard slap of skin on skin and blackness dots the corners of my eyes then takes full control of them.
>>
I see Tobias hovering over me. "Tris," he mutters. "God get up you weakling. Evelyn has tests for you. You've got 5 minutes bitch."
Why can't he see this. Why can't he see me. Wait-!-did he just call me Tris? He's starting to remember. It's just a start but it's still something. All this time I've seen little things flash across him. I've waved them off as serum side effects. But really, it been little pieces of him returning.

A/N: This gonna be a new section in the book called Fear is Power. Updates will come and go! Bye!