Number 46

Over protective

"Tobias I'm going! I'm not a child, I am 23 years old I do not to be treated like a child!"

"Tris! Have you not been paying attention these last like what? 5, or 6 years?!"

"I'm going to work Tobias. Wether you like it or not. Why do you have to do this, huh? Get it through your head, I can take care of my self.

>>

"Four," Max sighs. I glance up at him and continue writing. "Four," Max counters again.

"Goddamn, what Max!" He furrows his brow. He gets mad when I don't finish the file reports, and gets mad when I work on them. This is fucking madness.

"Dude," Max speaks. "You're like, stressed. I've only seen you like this twice in the near decade you've been here! Once during initiation, and now.

"I know you won't talk about it, but at least take a week off bro. Me and the other leaders can fill in for you." I nod and sigh.

So I've become that guy now. I hope he knows I'm not mentally unstable. I'm just worried.

Tris and I have been fighting, then having loving moments. It's like a bipolar relationship. I guess I have to try, if I want her to. We had a rocky morning. All because I'm to damn over protective. She's right, she's 23. She's not a young initiate. Well, even then she still had some pretty strong moments.

Tris POV

"Hey Tori," I say. "What do you think of Tobias?" She looks up startled from her papers and eyes me carefully.

"Honestly," she speaks slowly. "He's a great guy. He loves you, and that sounds so lame Tris. But he really does. I've never seen a guy look at women with such pure.....love. He'd do anything for you.

"You've changed him immensely. Honestly, he's so different since you came into his life." I smile and realize what she's saying.

"Do you think I deserve him," I counter. Tobias might as well be a fucking immortal man compared to me. "Yes." She says. A long sigh of relief comes from my mouth and we both burst into laughter.

Hey ya'll! Sorry this is just a real small quick chapter. I need many things to line up properly for my BIG BANG ending! Stay tuned for some author Q&As soon!!!!