Number 68

Burning ropes

Tris POV

"Hey," I whisper to Tobias, as I step out of the warm shower, rapping a towel around me.

"Come here," he mutters, and as soon as I'm in arms range he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. I stumble, surprised, and he roughly catches me.
His lips with unsettling roughness start attacking my mouth. I of course kiss back, but when his hand gropes my ass with insane intensity, I take a step back.

"No Tobias," I gulp, and he grabs my elbows, and squeezes them, as hard as he can and I yelp in pain. "Tobias . . .Stop." He shakes his head at me, and when I look into his eyes, they are full of lust, and he looks at me like he could crush me in minutes. He could.

"No," he says, and his voice makes me shudder. "We are going to have sex." I shake my head, and try to pull my arms back.

Where is my Tobias?

"No!" I nearly yell, and I am now trying extremely hard to free my arms. "Let go! Tobias, please let go!" He laughs, his laugh isn't husky, or sensitive, it's menacing, it reminds me of Eric's laugh.

"Tris," he now hisses at me. "You will never be able to defeat me. You are mine. You will do what I say, or you will suffer." My body shakes, and I refuse to give in. I try to pull my arms out of his grasp.

"Tobias! Tobias stop! Where is my Tobias?" I'm now panicking, trying to get him out of this faze. Trying.

One of his hands comes up, and slaps me hard across the face. I gasp, and cry out at the same time. "Tobias, stop!" He slaps me again, and again, and now I'm feeling woozy.

"Who are you," I ask, not knowing who this man that has Tobias' face, voice, and hands is.

He picks me up forcefully around my waist, his hands still holding mine. I thrash around, trying to get out of this mans arms. He. Is. Not. Tobias.

I shake, and squirm, and scream. But nothing works. He throws me onto the bed, and then he jumps on me, and he crunches my ankle. "Ah!" I cry out, and he just laughs as if I cracked a joke.

He reaches behind him, and pulls out a rope. Within seconds my arms are tied up, and all hope is lost. My husband is going to rape me.

He then spreads my legs apart, and ties either leg to each side of the bed post. Why is this happening? Why?

Please stop Tobias . . .

His hands quickly pull my pants off, and I sob. I don't want this. I don't want to be raped by my love.
>>
We are now both fully undressed and Tobias is surveying me like a lab rat. I am still crying, I'm still shaking, and I'm still absolutely terrified.

"Hm," he says, pursing his lips like he has a big decision to make. I squirm. "Where should we start?" Start? What?

As realization dawns, I scream as loud as humanly possible. My throat burns. He is going to do whatever he wants to me. I thought he was going to quickly fuck me, and then, and then I'd leave. Factionless is what I'd become, just to get away from him.

But no.

"I guess we'll start with a simple one," he sighs, and flips me to lay on my stomach. My ankles are twisted, and burning because of the Goddamn ropes.
>>
My whole body aches, and I scream and cry, and I've blacked out a few times. It's like a never ending nightmare.

Shout out to @DauntlessSerums
This was her idea! <4