Number 53

Dauntless Cake sissy!

Tobias POV

But you will. It's just a matter of time.
Those words ring through my head the rest of her training. She got off sloppy this time, but that's only because I was so distracted. Her punches are still off.
But there will be time to improve.

I can't help but wonder what prompted her to say those words. Why would she even want to think like that? She's implied her death in the worst way possible. If Eric never came back, if I had just killed him, she would be happier now.

When we get back home I go straight for the fridge and grab a beer. I don't know why I suddenly think it's okay to drown my sorrow in beer. But, if Tris can be so negative, then I can be happy while drunk.

"Tobias," Tris murmurs from the coach. "Do you think it's wise to be drinking? I know you love beer babe. And it might be hard to stop after one."

"Who said I'd want to stop," I counter. It's a natural instinct for me to defend myself. Although it isn't normal for me to snap at Tris. Especially when she has my best interest at heart.

"I'm sorry Tobias. I didn't realize you wanted to become an alcoholic when I need you most," Tris's voice is full of her pure stubbornness. The last time I heard that was when we were at Evelyn's. Right before I shot her, she said, "Fuck. You." I remember starting to wake up a little after that.

Yet I still shot her.

"Bye Tobias. Have 6, 12, 18 beers. But don't forget I didn't warn you." Tris goes to open the door but I grab her wrist. She can't be going anywhere alone. The last time we fought, and she left, we were at Evelyn's. And I almost killed her.

"Don't leave baby," I whisper. "I'm sorry. I'll only have 2." She shakes her head at me and says, "I'll be at Christina's. I love you. Max will drop me off tomorrow morning. I can't see you when your drunk."

Tris POV

I walk to the cafeteria before going to Christina's. I am very hungry, and I feel safer in a room full of people. I'm risking my life wandering the dimly lit halls, just to prove a point to Tobias.

I'm scared shitless currently. But I'd rather Eric find me without Tobias. I couldn't live with myself-not that I have to live much longer-if Tobias was harmed.

When I enter the cafeteria I hear Uriah yell, "Tris! My sister from another mister. Come here dude!" I walk towards Uriah and see he has a mountain of dauntless cake.

"I'm taking some," I state and grab a plate. I take about an equivalent to two pieces.

"Can a little thing eat that much?"

"A hungry one can," I say while laughing lightly. He replies, "Where is Four? Shouldn't he be with you?"

"No he's drinking, and I can't see him drunk. So, I'm going to Christina's."

"Goddamn it Tris. You shouldn't be out alone. When we are done stuffing our faces with cake, I am walking you to Christina's."

When I'm halfway through my cake Zeke sits down and stares at me, he has a slight cold look in his eyes. "Did I do something," I ask.

"No," he says through teeth. "I was getting some salad and I see Eric staring at you, Tris. I told him to back off and I ended having to kick his ass."

I feel my breathing picking up. And sweat increases at my hair line. "Uriah," I say through ragged breaths, I sound like I ran ten miles. "Walk me to Christina's. Now please."

When Uriah stands up, Zeke does to.

"You don't have to come Zeke," I say before thinking about it. "I already owe you big time."

He shakes his head and we walk.
>>
I knock on Christina's door, and Max answers. "Four told me you were gonna be coming over. He went to pick up files from his office with a beer in hand," Max says.

I give him a look as if to say, "I know."
And then I step in. I say to Zeke and Uriah, "Thanks guys. I owe you like, a gazillion."

They reply with, "No problem," and Uriah says, "Anytime. And you don't owe me Tris. Not a thing."
The brothers exchange a look that seems like they're having a conversation.

When the doors closed Max says, "Uriah likes you Tris." I whip my head towards him and shake my head.

"No," I say, more to myself then Max. "No he doesn't."

Max laughs and offers me water. "Chris won't be back for an hour. But of course your welcome to stay as long as you want. Four said, while slurring his words of course, 'Tris will probably be staying over. Apparently I'm drunk!'"
Max does a drunk Tobias voice and I laugh lightly.

"Tris," Max says, in sudden seriousness. "Is Christina pregnant."

Suddenly the door closes, I guess I didn't hear it open. And my best friends voice says, "Yes. I'm pregnant."

A/N: Heyy! I'm going to try to make my authors note shorter. We are up to six thousand reads, thank you guys so much.

So, I'm so excited right now guys! I have six thousand reads, and around 5:00ish I'm going to get my first phone!!!! I'm getting an IPhone six ya'll! Whoop, whoop!

Comment down below what type of phone you have, and if you don't have one what type of iPod/tablet/ whatever that you have!

Please check my fanfiction Even If It Kills me! It's in my works and it's a Divergent fanfiction!

Thanks my 10's and Four's! Also don't forget #NoMoreBullying