Number 6

First Jumper-Tris

A/N okay this is a time lapse until the initiates come. Enjoy! Oh and the usual applies to this. They don't know Tris and Tobias are dating. Okay and is it just me, or has Tobias eaton ruined boyfriends for all of us?! Lol

Tris POV:
"Listen up initiates! I am Tris, and this Erik. The only way to get into Dauntless is to jump. I'll be going first!"

I feel adrenaline coursing through me as I speak. For 2 reasons, the first is I'm about to jump; the second, I can't wait to get away from Erik.

He's been staring at me far to long while we've been up here. Every since Truth or Dare I've been on my guard. Eric really hates me, always has, and probably-definitely-always will.

I feel better not thinking about what could go wrong. I don't think. I just jump. It feels like eternity until I hit the net. And when I do it cradles me like the first time. Tobias helps me off and shakes his head. "First Jumper Tris." He whispers.

By the end we have 12 transfers and 18 Born. Al showed up saying he'd like to help, I agreed but I'm a little wary around him.
Transfer List:
Erudite:
Kendra
Casalanina-Cas
Geph-tends to flirt with me
Mac
Ethan

Candor:
Anny
James
Mat
David
Gege

Amity:
Amy
Joey

After the tour Tobias and I head to eat and I feel extremely hungry. And I have this strong craving for Mac n' cheese with corn. When we get to the lunch line I get what I crave and 3 pieces of cake. "Um, Babe what's with the weird dinner?" I feel irritated and like I wanna cry. "Shut up! I just wanna eat god!"

Chris asks Tobias to talk to her and he agrees. "So Tris, how are you?" I know that voice. Geph. "I was thinking a little bit of a sex run after dinner?" I'm shocked and flabbergasted. I don't see the appeal in me, mainly because I'm a stiff. Not that they know that.

"I have a boyfriend." Geph looks mad and walks away. When Tobias comes back to the table I feel really tired so I tell him I'm heading back.

I don't know where the wave of weakness comes from. I haven't been very active lately so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

TIMELAPSE

Chris wanted to come over and I didn't have the heart to say no. She's been very helpful to me, since initiation. The least I can do is let her come to my apartment.

"Tris....
IThinkYouMightBePregnant.
SoIBroughtATest!" She speaks so quickly it takes a while for it to sink in. "F..f-fine. But we only did it once."I stutter out.

TIMELAPSE

Wow, is Christina that cheap. It's not one of the Erudite high-tech Erudite one. It's a fucking pee on a stick.

After I do my business, I see that....That it's positive.