Number 33

Insane eyes

Tobias POV

A sense of déjà vu floods through me. I'm carrying Seely, but last time it was Tris. When Marcus came. I shake the thought out of my head and continue to run. I suddenly feel shaking and see Seely moving rapidly then as if it never happened, she stopped. I check her pulse and feel it dying down. I yell, as loud as I can for a doctor. I'm only around the corner when someone is coming with a stretcher. They place Seely gently on it. I try to keep walking with them but they push me back and tell me to go get the mom.
Tris is right behind...
Oh my God. When I whip my head around I don't see Tris. I run back the way we came and once I round 2 corners I see her. She has her knees to her chest and her eyes, oh God, she looks, she looks insane.
I touch her hand and I get no movement from her. She's still alive because her breaths are visible and I can hear them. "Baby," I murmur. She tilts her head to the side and a few tears runs down her face. Her mouth is in a straight line. I sit down beside her not knowing what else to do. I place my hand on her thigh and she flinches and moves. I try to hook my arms around her to carry her, but she cringes. Oh.
Tris is scared. Intimacy, her family dying. I don't know where the intimacy fear came back up from, but I don't have time for this. "Alright, Tris, I have to carry you. I know it scares you but I have to." I lift her and tears silently run down her face. I don't know what's wrong! I just don't!

Tris POV

Tears are constantly running down my cheeks. Why is Tobias doing this? Can't he see I'm scared? I try to say something. Do something. But I can't. I'm focusing to keep my mind sane. Seely. I'm slipping out of reality again. Stop, I try to command myself. Seely.
Death. Broken. Stop! My mind is becoming a jumble of words. Seely. Seely. Seely. Seely. Death. Tobias. Broken....

Tobias POV
My leg is shaking. 27 minutes, 48 seconds, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 28 minutes, 1 second....
That's how long Tris has been in the ER, beside Seely. The time keeps counting. It won't stop. I can't make it stop! My hole world is crumbling in front of me. Tris could be insane, and suffer memory loss. And Seely could die. How has this happened.

Time lapse to one hour later:

1 hour, 57 minutes, and 45, 46, 47......
Seconds. I've cried only a little knowing it'll do know good. None at all. In the midst of all this through the doors comes a childhood women. Evelyn. Mom.

A/N: Wow! This was a pretty damn good chapter! At least in my opinion. Just in case you were wondering, my camp was epic! So, some of you have been pming about my real name and I don't feel comfortable giving it....
So, did you enjoy the chapter?

Last chapters question: What's your favorite song?
My answer is, 'Elastic Heart' by Sia. I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade might get to sharp!
God that songs amazing!

This weeks question: Did you like Insurgent? (The movie).
My answer will be in the next chapter!
Bye my epic 10s, and my
be-you-tiful Fours!
Byyyeee!!!!