Number 23

Remembering the pain

Tobias POV

As the sence of reality comes over me, I almost feel as if I'll fall. The Erudite stare at me. And not Tris. I don't know wether to be confused or grateful they're not analyzing her....

  "Tobias. It would almost be unfair to let you live. Hm......." Susan says.

  I can't help what I say next, "Care to elaborate me? I mean what would you know about fair? All you know is how to be a cruel biotch."

  Tris gasps. I realize I might've made things worse for Tris and Seely. Seely.......

  I see Tris cradling her to her body. Oh god, we can't both die. Tris has so much more for her going then I do. I can't parent Seely as well as Tris can. Tris deserves to live.

  Maybe, just maybe, she'll find love with Al. The thought makes me want to vomit and smile. Al, is probably a better choice for her. He would help her through the pain.

  I look over at Tris and she scowls at me. Uh-oh. "Maybe I can find love with Al?! What the hell!!! That could never ever happen. Tobias don't EVEN consider that! I will only love you, I will never ever love anyone but you. You have to live!" Tris screams and pleads. That kills me inside.

  I have to remember why I fell in love with her. I have to remember the feeling of having Seely in my arms for the first time. I have to remember that my family is, and forever will be, Tris and Seely. I have to remember. Or I'll surrender to the pain that's built inside me for 21 years. Even after I found Tris. And Seely...

  There was the pain of knowing I might lose them. The pain of knowing Seely will grow up. The pain of knowing other men will be attracted to Tris. The pain of knowing I could lose them both so quickly.

  I have to remember the pain....

A/N
Oh Gosh. I know this chapter isn't very long. I'm trying to drag  this out. This part-anyway. It's so hard writing the painfulness of Tobias. I know I haven't been updating often. I'm SORRY about that. About the likes and comments on like "S-X lessons"
Someone hacked my account. Turns out it was a kid in my class. Don't worry about it. He stopped.

Shout Outs:
LydiaSpencer901
BrookeChearsFourever
TheZanyBookworm
TrisEaton64

And of Course my 10s and Fours!!!!

Question Of the Chapter!!:::

Do you imagine Veronica Roth writing fanfiction? Ay, or Nay?