Number 7

What? Here....Now?

A/N Hey my lovely 10s! 118 views! I'm going to try to make this longer, Thanks to Lydia Spencer. We've been communicating through chat and she's given me a great idea to make them longer. Please Follow and Comment, because that means THE WORLD to me.

Tobias POV

When I arrive home from the cafeteria a putrid scent floods through our apartment. I realize Tris is actually frying peanut butter. Way to ruin it. Christina wanted to talk to me at the cafeteria, I said yes. She thought Tris might be pregnant. I mean it's just food craving. She can't be pregnant....right?

"Tris, hunny," I say. I assume she's in the kitchen, but I could be wrong. I hear a groan and then, "Kitchen Tobias. Where the hell did you think I was? At the training room?!" Oh yeah, shit. She is pregnant. And why didn't I use a condom?

"Tris, are you pregnant," I ask.

"No Tobias. I just have stomach pains, and have weird cravings, and mood swings because I'm not pregnant. That makes sense! Obviously I'm pregnant!"

Within seconds I have Tris in my arms and she's crying. Isn't this supposed to be a happy moment? "I'm sorry for being so emotional. I'm just so confused. Do I keep him or her?" I'm a little upset that the of an abortion crossed Tris's mind. I can't let her do that.

She must be sort of happy! "No Tris, it's fine. Keep the baby. We'll figure out. Wait, I'll figure it out. By tomorrow you'll be ready for this baby."

I really just want her to be happier. I decide to go look for a suitable apartment. Before I leave she says, "What Tobias? We can't have this baby here....I don't know if I'm ready for this now..."
I tell her to calm down while I figure it out. With my leadership position I can pull a few strings.

TIMELAPSE (To tomorrow)

"Tobias," I say. "Are you sure about this?" He nods. I still don't know about having this child.

"Trust me, you'll love the house. Okay," he says. I sigh and nod to him. We walk down a few halls. When we reach the apartments that are family sized Tobias leads us to the eighth door.

He motions for me to open it and when I do, I smile real big. The first thing I notice is a light shade of black hardwood for the flooring. On the left side I see a very large black leather couch occupying the corner and a gray fuzzy rug in the centre of the room. Across from the couch I see a nice large TV.

When I turn to the right side I realize how large the kitchen is. We have black granite counters and gray cabinets. I move to them and see they are fully stocked.

I move to the hall with four bedrooms.
I go straight to the masters and fine that there's a king size bed and black carpet. There's a small walk in closet with different outfits for both me and Tobias. The bathroom is small but nice.

I walk out and notice two unfinished rooms. A playroom and kids room. The fourth room is rather small and is a storage room.

I walk back over to the couch and Tobias joins me. "Do you like it? I'm going to invite Uri and Zeke over to do the kids room. And, I booked a doctors appointment to see what the kids gender is. Erudite has created a nice device where you can find out the gender at any stage in the pregnancy."

I move closer to Tobias and press my lips to his. "Does that answer your question about me liking it." He blushes and nods.

TIMELAPSE (To doctors appointment)

"Tris. Four. I hope you like the colour pink because your child is a girl!"
Excitement fills my body. My first child is going to be fucking spoiled.

Tobias is gleaming from ear to ear.
The doctor-Christopher-said that I'm not aloud to work at all. I have a very tiny frame he said, so it's already a miracle I can carry a child. And any violence could kill or disrupt the baby. But, Tobias's leadership salary will hold us for now. I can't believe this is really happening!

I've never been this happy. Ever. I've finally got this thing called life down. At least that's what I thought. But, when we leave the doctors Tobias and I see Marcus. I gasp and Tobias freezes. "Hi son."

A/N Ooohhh. Marcus. I say his name through gritted teeth. So my 10s, you likey? Once the baby is born it'll be better. Trust me. This story is gonna a be a epica! I just added extra A's. See you or READ you later! Bye 10s!