Number 65

Tris POV

Chocolate, chocolate chocolate! My arms rip open the cupboard doors trying to find some fucking kind of chocolate. My mouth has been watering for hours, but there was nothing I could do because I was with the initiates. . .

Finally it's lunch, and you would not believe how fast I ran here. "Tris," Tobias sounds panicked racing into the kitchen. "What.. the...fuck," he says through pants, and it's then I see the beads of sweat on his head."

I giggle and respond, "Oh, sorry. I, um, have really been craving chocolate. . .?"

He looks at me with a blank face, and I elaborate, "So, I raced back here, and now I'm trying to find chocolate. But there is none! Why do we have know chocolate?" I place my hands on my hips and I feel irritation build up inside me.

"Shit," Tobias mutters. "You're. . .you aren't pregnant. . .are you?" I look at him shocked and reply, "N...No! Honestly, no. I have always had a love for chocolate. . .I am just really wanting to eat it. . .?" He slaps his hand to his forehead, and a nervous laugh comes from his mouth.

"Oh, okay, I was worried for a moment--" My hand slaps across his face, how could he be disappointed if I was pregnant?"--No baby! That's not what I meant hunny. It would just be a little surprising is all."

Mhm. I feel a pang in my chest, worried that if I was pregnant that he wouldn't be able to handle it, that he'd leave me again.

He kisses the top of my head, "I'm sorry I upset you my angel." Angel, that's new. . .I like it.

"Angel?" I question.

"That fell, just for me."

Only for you my Tobias.

>>

"Initiates," I call strongly.

"Yes coach," they all chorus back. This batch of initiates are really amazing. They are good at nearly all fighting techniques, and they aren't yet hating each other.

"Alright," Tobias shouts. "Watch the proper technique for push-ups weaklings!"

"Wait," a voice cuts in, not one of my initiates, it's Peter. "Why can't our first ranked initiate Tris demonstrate for us?"

I refuse to give into Peter's cruelty, I instead will fight against it.

"Oh Peter," I smirk towards the initiates, and their eyes light up. I spin around to face him and my smirk turns into a growl. "Just because your boyfriend was a cruel monster and died horribly, doesn't mean you have to hate everyone. So get the fuck out of my fucking training room you fucking shit eating bastard!" I move to lunge at him, all the anger towards Peter suddenly came out of know where and I will not waste it.

Just as my feet are about to lunge, Tobias' strong arms grab my waist, and pull me against him. His head moves towards mine, and he whispers in my ear, "Not now Tris, please." My body relaxes against his, and I look over to Peter, his eyes watering.

"P-Peter. . ." I say.

"Tris, you don't know. You. Don't. Know! You have no fucking clue, how much I miss him! I miss him--"he pauses as sobs rack his body. "--I miss him to much. I don't know what to do. . ."

I've never seen Peter show so much vulnerability. He always puts on a show, trying to flounce his talents. But now. . .he is bent, and hopefully he won't break. Because it sucks when you know everything in you has fallen apart.

"Uh, Peter. I understand, kind of, what you're going through, but I can't handle this right now."

"I NEVER WANTED YOU TO HANDLE IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I gasp, stepping backwards, and hitting Tobias' hard chest again, sends shivers down my spine, reminding me of the night of the chasm.