I'm Ready I know it.

*They have sex. DONT read if you don't want to*

Tris POV
Tobias and I head back to his apartment. My small pale features stand out in the dark. Each step I take I think of my fear. The humiliation of it. How I want to conquer it. "Tobias," I mumble shyly. "7th fear." He looks at me eyes widened and apologizes and takes his hand out of mine. I giggle. He thinks the hand holding is scaring me.

"No Tobias," I say stronger now. "I want to conquer it." His reaction is the opposite I expected. I thought he'd want to run to the apartment; I thought he'd look at me with eyes of lust. Instead he keeps the same pace. When we get to the apartment, he walks me to the room. The bedroom.

He looks at me. "Tris," he says lightly-like my name is sacred. "Are you sure? It could be....uh.....painful. I don't want to harm you. In anyway." Oh. I expected him to get at it right away. He looks like I struck him. "Tris!" He exclaims. "I would never." Thinking out loud. God. "I....I, I'm ready," I say. "I want to.....not make love, but also, kind of, 'fool around.'" He smiles, and says okay. He starts at my shirt and raises his brows. I nod and swiftly he takes it off. I breath out. He cups one(breast), then stops and takes off my bra. He cups one again. And moves downward. My breath catches in my throat. "Hey," he says. "I don't need to rush. Want me to stop?" I shake my head. I want this. I really do. And I'm not just fooling myself into believing it. I want to. "Can you take off my pants, uh, om, quickly?" He chuckles and does just that. I take off my panties. "Tobias," I say. "Do whatever to warm me up." He says okay. He lowers his mouth to, the "front door" and licks. I gasp. What is he doing wait. Christina told me about this. He continues and I feel amazed. He slowly stops. "Alright Tris. It's going to hurt, when I first enter you. So, 'warming up' would include starting with a finger." I nod, not knowing what else to do. He places his finger, "down there," and presses in. It feels amazing. He continues. Going deeper each time. I then tell him I'm ready. He nods, and takes off his pants. He aligns it. Before he goes in I say, "Quickly. Do it quickly. And keep doing it that way." He mutters something like brave and does just that.

The pain. Oh god. The pain. It's immense. Suddenly, it dulls. And all I feels is, is, pleasure. I moan, and mid through my second one I stop. He says, "It's okay Tris." And I continue. Suddenly my walls clench. He closes his eyes and I feel something odd going into me. "What was that?" I ask stunned. He just says, "Sperm." Oh. Health class lessons are coming back to me.

"That was, amazing."