Number 57

Laughing

Tobias POV

I let out a groan of frustration as Tris tries to hit me-again. She insisted upon sparring, and the closest thing she'll get is trying to hit me.

We've been at this for a while, 45 minutes at most, but she hasn't hit me yet. I look at the board where you pair up fights, and think about how in a few weeks, they'll be names up there, bodies in the chasm, and twelve new dauntless members.

I feel a sting in my abdomen when Tris sinks a punch there. I look down at her from the board and smile. She sheepishly averts her eyes down and I grab her waist to pull her closer to me.

After our intimate night, Tris and I have been a lot closer. I feel like, there was a wall up, a wall I wasn't able to take down, until she was ready for it.
But now, I may have to leave her.

"I finally hit you," she smirks, but then it fades. "Who thought I'd ever be happy to hit you Tobias." I chuckle lightly.

I grab her wrist and pull her to the mats with me. We both lay on our sides and I caress her cheeks with my thumb. Her brow furrows, as she's deep in thought, and she takes her bottom lip between her teeth. I smile at that cute habit she has.

I look around the training room as my eyes land on a camera, we keep one here for initiation. Max wants photos of all the transfers now. I walk over to Tris, and take a quick picture of her. The photo slides out the bottom, and I place it in my pocket.
>>
As we walk to the cafeteria for dinner, Max comes up to me. He tells me that Eric and Peter are dating, and I laugh and tell him I already know.

When we sit down not all of our friends are here, however, the table beside us has only two people. Eric, and Peter.
"Peter babe," Eric's voice is rough, and flemmy. "Come here." Peter obeys, and they kiss. With like, tongue and everything.

I take a spoon and fill it with my mash potatoes. I fling the potatoes right into Peters hair. I here a growl and they pull away.

"What the fuck Four," hisses Peter. "You and Tris make out all the time."

"Yeah, but we aren't hated by every living soul, and we aren't evil." I hear Christina snicker when she sits down.

"Whatever Four," Eric chimes in, sounding like a three year old because of his choice of words. "Just remember what I told you."

I could leave her out of this. She could be safe. Al could protect her.

"I remember," I keep my voice calm, not wanting to give away to much. I feel Tris move closer to me, and she placed her hand against my back.

"Oh Tris, how nice it is to see you," Eric talks with a seductive tone, and I feel Tris tense behind me.

"That's it," I hiss while picking up my plate of food and whipping it toward Eric, and Peter. Both of them grab ahold of one another, and they screech when the assortment of food hits them.

Christina bursts into laughter and holds her stomach. Max smiles and pats her back, trying to calm her. "Nice shot buddy," Zeke says. "But I like to aim for the balls." I shake my head and laugh, laughing with my friends is something that I miss.
>>
I throw on a pair of jogging pants and sneak up behind Tris. She's currently only in her bra and panties, and she's trying to hide away. I don't understand why she doesn't know how beautiful she is.

I grab her waist and swallow her shriek of surprise with my lips. Her body is still tense, but her body relaxes into the kiss. I press her against the wall and she wraps her legs around my waist.

I kiss her neck, and then her mouth again. "I love you baby," I murmur against her hair. I love pressing my lips to her neck, right where the hair line starts, and where she is ticklish.

In a split second I toss her into our kings size bed, and I hop right beside her. My hand cups her black lacy bra and I whisper, "Don't you need a bigger size?" I see blush creep into her cheeks, and she giggles.

It is true though. She doesn't believe me, but her bra size was 36, now it's, like 38. I don't know how it works, all I know is that's it's goddamn sexy.

"Maybe," she says shyly. "But I wouldn't know where to go." I laugh, throwing my head back and all. She's so perfect, and brave, and intelligent, but she doesn't know how to bra shop.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

"I love you three."

"I love you Four."

"I love you six."

"Who the hell taught you how to count?"

A/N: What's up?? So.....can we talk about how fucking excited I am? My birthday is 15 days away, and....I'm going to turn the basement into my library which is AWESOME! Anywho, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell sounds awesome. I pre-ordered it online👍🏽💸

Anyway, I'm also so mad right now because PolandBananasBOOKS spoiled the ship in The Infernal Devices. She is my favourite youtuber, so I forgive her👌

If you love books check out these people: Abookutopia, PolandBananasBOOKS, Tashapolis, and Katytastic!!!

Also I apologize that my chapter sucks😔

Tell me who your favourite youtubers are:::
💕