Number 26

Divergent Death

Tobias POV

   I suck in a sharp breath. Tris is in my arms and crying hysterically. I know it's everything she's been keeping in. The loss of our 2nd born. The loss of Susan. Worrying about Seely. Worrying about us.

   I worry about what Erik will do to her. I know he wants to hurt me, and other than Seely, Tris is the best way to do so.

   "So, Tris you can thank Tobias over here. If we hadn't lost my leader position you wouldn't be here. But you are. So let's just have some fun, with this!" While Erik is talking I see something in his eyes. Something more cruel then ever before.

   Before Tris can reply-or I can move-Erik inject her with fear serum. And he brings in a giant screen. I see me on it; and a terrified Tris. This is her biggest fear.

Tris POV

   I see Tobias in front of me. We are all alone. What? But I was just with Erik right as I think this is a fear serum I see Tobias' eyes glass over in pain.

   I run to him. When I pull away there's blood. I scream and see a puncture wound through his lower abdomen. "Momma! Help!" My head whips around and I see Seely. "Mam! Ded babey." I look over at the child Seelys referring to.

   It's a boy. With my small appearance and light blond hair. He has Tobias' face.

   Oh god. That's my child. My dead baby. Then all of a sudden I hear a gasp and the boy is replaced with Seely. "Seely! Baby! Seely wake up!" I sob.

   I frantically wail when I hear, "Tris! Help me." Tobias is on the floor calling out for me. I run to him and sob into his chest. Then I suddenly remember his wound.

   I look into his eyes. But there not his. It's not Tobias anymore. It's Will. I whip my head around and Tobias is beside Seely. Dead. Then Will disappears and Christina's there. And Will is with Seely and Tobias. Dead. Then after Christina, it's Lynn, then Uriah, then Al, then Marlene, then all of a sudden Lauren, Shauna, and Zeke appear.

   I scream when they join everyone else I love. Then they all get up again. Looking like them selves. I hear them all speak together, "This wouldn't have happened if you had hid your Divergence. We are now a weapon against you. Why! Why?!" I hear that 100s, 1000s, 10000000s, of times before I'm back in Tobias arms.

  I see a screen and Erik smirking evilly. Oh thank everything pure! It was just a sim.

   I realize my fear. My loved ones dying because I'm divergent.

A/N: Wow! That chapter just came into my mind. I had a totally different plan, but this fit better! Did anyone kind of like the coolness of the simulation? I know it was incredibly sad, but still! Please, please, don't copy this simulation idea. If you do message me PRIVATELY and ask.

Shout outs for Brookechearsfourever, and LydiaSpencer901.

Last chapters question: Do you have a YouTube channel? If you do, what's your channel name?

My answer is: Sadly-no. But, please do go check out Abookutopia, and Starcrossedfandoms. They are huge fangirls, too!

Question of the chapter: What was your  favourite book in the Divergent Trilogy?

My answer will be in the next chapter! Oh, and I brought my life story book down! Sorry for those of you that were enjoying it!

If I made a Hunger Games Fanfiction would you read it? And don't worry, this one would still be TOP priority!

Bye my FourTristastic 10s, and Fours! Oh, and remember-Trobias is the future, FourTris is the past. And I don't own Divergent, just this plot!