Insurgent Thought

Hey ya'll this is my thoughts on Insurgent. Okay. Here I go......
Contains SPOILERS

Start at the beginning when Tris is cutting her hair. That part was lame. Sorry. Okay, and why was Tobias pushing a kid on the swing?! That's not like him. And why is there no Tobias?!?! It's just Four. I don't like Four, I love Tobias.

Where was Tris on peace serum?!?!!?!!?! We didn't get to see Four drunk in Divergent, and now we don't get to see Tris on peace serum! Ergh!

Okay, anyone else thinks it's wrong Uriah only got 1 effing scene?! I thought it was. Lynn was in there a bit. Which was good. But Marlene was in one clip; and in that one clips she was dead!

The scene with the factionless was totall bull. There were only 5 or so in the book!!! I guess they wanted to show the stages of Calebs betrayal. Hmph.

Okay, so Evelyn is there. And she's like 17! She's younger then Tobias for gods effing sake! Egh!!!!!!

The whole world doesn't revolve around Tris!!!! Jeese!

Then when she goes to Jeannine. That's when all my hopes were destroyed. Why couldn't they have kept it like the book.

I think the director should never direct again, and go work as a janitor and he can mop up my dreams.

The movie was good. But it wasn't Insurgent. It was another movie with the same actors. Sorry. I really didn't like it. If I don't stop talking now I'll lose it! Lolz. Bye 10s and Fours!