Number 10

The dreaded Month 5

Tobias POV

If anyone told me pregnant girls ate like cows, I would've probably not got Tris knocked up. Every fucking day I have to go buy something! And if I say no she starts sobbing! "Tobias," Tris shouts. Oh no. "Could you please get me some peanut butter and corn? Plleeeaaassseeee."

I smile at her and nod. I have to pick up a wedding ring anyway. I'm hoping to propose to Tris tonight. It's our first year anniversary. I hope she'll say yes, but hormones easily take control of her.

I'd understand if she'd say no.

TIMELAPSE

"Four!" I hear and turn to Lynn who is behind me. "Don't you ever ask me to EVER watch and train those ungrateful bitchy initiates!" Lynn yells and screams at me. I nod and continue walking. But not before I see Mar, peck Lynn on the cheek. It shocked me when I found out Lynn was Lesbian./ In the book she says she loves Mar. In Insurgent. That's why Lynn gets so mad when Mar and Uri start kissing. In my story Uriah doesn't like Marlene./

I'd never tell anyone this, but uh, I think it's sweet that Lynn is so hard-ass bitch on the outside. But in her relationship, she's sweet. Apparently some could say the same about me.

At Diamond Deluxe
As soon as I walk in my eyes find the ring. It's a plain grey band-like the Abnegation ones-but it has 1 black diamond in the middle and blue swirls around the whole ring. Abnegation, Dauntless, Erudite. Tris. Divergent. "I'll take this one." I say. The girl behind the cashier bats her eye lashes and winks. "Um, your clearly retarded. So let me set this straight. I'm getting married. No way in hell would I date you." She laughs and I walk out. I almost forget Tris' food. That would be a nightmare!
>>
Tris POV
I here someone unlock the door and see Tobias enter. He's holding a bag of groceries. It's been an hour since he left. Where was he!? "Where the hell have you been," I question.

I feel a couple tears slide down my face and realize that hormones suck. "Sorry baby," Tobias replies. "I ran into Lynn and Mar. Want to go to our special spot tonight?"

I nod really quickly and apologize for being an asshole. I love our special spot.

Tobias POV
She seems happy. Hopefully I can keep it that way.

A/N Hey my 10s!!! So whatcha think?! Please gimme names for baby girl in the comments. I will not give away ANY hints about Tris say No Or Yes. Please comment and vote. I will probably get a lot of chapters up tomorrow. Um, I'm gonna do LydiaSpencer901s idea about giving a question every time a chapter goes up. If you don't want me to do this Lydia it's fine. Just tell me:) Here is the Question of The Chapter: Would you rather be Christina or Lynn. I'd wanna be Lynn because she's tough and strong. But I'm not Lesbian. I'm not going to write any chapters with Lynn and Mar romance because I don't feel comfortable writing about that. And I'm Chritian. Bÿë 10s!!! Have a tentabulous day!!