@TrisEaton4610

What got me into the Divergent Fandom?

I'm part of many fandom a but the Divergent series is my main one. It all started 2 years ago with my friend. She had been reason test books and literally went through of them within 2 weeks. I now know it was the Divergent series. In the middle of the Insurgent book she was reading I asked her about them. She was very interested in them because she was LITERALLY reading it under desk. Days later I got them from Barnes and Nobles. Here I am now!

What do I look for when trying to read a fanfiction?

I first look at fanfictions in the fandom I actually am apart of. I pick one and choose books from there. I will not choose a story that only has 5 parts and hasn't been updated for months on end. I don't want it sitting on my shelf waiting for the author to continue. I also won't read it if it hasn't been updated since 2013 or 2014.

Who has inspired you the most on wattpad.
@jbran32 that was the first person who ever gave my fanfiction a chance.
@blondedivergent I met her later
on in wattpad. She gave me an idea for my fanfiction which I did use. We've been messaging ever since. She is a very close friend:)

What is my favorite quote?

My favorite BOOK quote is, "May the odds be ever in your favor."
I use it quite often. It is from the Hunger Games

A non book related quote I enjoy is, "Life sucks but we learn to make the most of it." Me and my friends use it way to much and I often use it in my fanfiction.

Fluffy or ramped up fanfictions?

I like both. I love it when they're action but I do love some hot fluff going on as well. A mix of 2 is perfect for me. I won't not read one fanfic because it doesn't have fluff or visa-versa.

TrisEaton4610 is an AMAZING and popular writer. She has many many fanfictions. Her new fanfiction is in Natalie Priors POV. It is about her life growing up. Please please go vote and comment for that new story. It is so amazing and I wish she had more votes and more comments people! She was the first to reply and hopefully not the last!😀

Her favorite chapter of my fanfic is Seely 10 because she got to see Seely after she was born. And got to see her as a toddler in the 2 year time lapse and she thought it was so cute!