Number 27

Whippin' search

Tobias POV

Tris is hyperventilating and-again-crying hysterically. Oh god, I feel like I'm out of my skin, and in something tighter.

Eriks laughing and says, "Well! I guess thats proof your damn Divergent. Ha! Stiff-that was pathetic! I can't wait until I get to here you beg for mercy!" My eyes widen. Erik only using that like when he wants that. I used to here him talk to his old girlfriends and say that-then the next day rumours would spread about it.

"To hell with that Erik," I say, "You won't touch her. Keep your hands off of her." I speak through gritted teeth.

Erik says, "Are you trying to encourage me? Tris, you poor, clueless, stiff, you probably don't know what I'm talking about. Let's just say clothes off!" Tris pushes herself against me. "No," she sobs, "Please no. I c-can't. It's my fear Erik. Your not that cruel." The truth is he is that cruel.

6 guards grab me and take Tris away.

Erik takes her top off and I yell and try to knock the guards out. One of them injects me with sluggish movement serum.

Tris sobs. I can't watch this.

Uriah POV

We've looked everywhere. And by we-I mean all the guys. Al saw us and tagged along. He's going to make things worse when we find em'. "Hey little brother," Zeke says. "What about the training room?"

The training room! I forgot all about that!

Timelapse to when they get there.

I hear a smacking sound and sobs. Those sobs belong to Tris. Then all of a sudden I here Four. "Erik! Leave her alone! Leave Tris alone." I don't want to know what that sound is.

Al smiles. "Oh. Pour old Four. It's all his fault. Shouldn't have been like that during Truth or Dare." I'm about to punch Al out but Zeke grabs my wrist. He mutter something that sounds like, not right now.

I run and knock the door down. Erik is whipping Tris with a belt while she's only in shorts and bra. The guards quickly notice us.

Tobias POV

Uriah and the guys are here! "Get Tris first!" I yell.
Zeke lunges for Erik while Uriah grabs Tris. Will and Al grab 2 of the guards off me and I knock the others out.

I run to Tris. "Leave me alone Erik," is the only response I get when I try to pick her up.

A/N: Oohhh! Okay, huge cliff hanger. I'm gettin' pretty damn good at em'.
I feel like this FF is going really well! Okay, so I had this old account and if you guys want like a quick little fanfic that's not even complete then please go check my other one out that I don't use anymore @fangirl_Tris

Okay, so please even though there's that one I don't use, please don't stop reading my story. I'd like to shout out now::

LydiaSpencer901
brookecheersfourever
TrisEaton64
TrisEaton4610
TheZanyBookworm

HOPE YALL ENJOYED!

QOTC:
What ship name do you prefer: Trobias, or FourTris?

Last weeks question was what was your favourite book in the Divergent series? My answer is INSURGENT
That's why the movie was a HUGE let down.

My answer to this chapters question will be in the next one! Bye 10s and Fours