Number 34

Boyfriend?

Tobias POV

"Evelyn," I say. "I don't want hear it! I still work in the control room, and I've seen what you've done. I know Abnegation let you back in! I know you have people watching me and my family everywhere! So if that's all you wanted to say flipping leave." I hear her say something like, "cussing is rude."
I scoff and walk away. Suddenly I hear, "Watch over that intimacy scared freak." Keep walking. Keep walking.
"Have fun with the abuser!" I yell. Her eyes widen. "Tobias!" The whole hospital looks at me. "Your REAL name is Tobias?" A women with bleach blond hair, and brown eyes asks. "Uh, no," I say. "This, um, women was talking about a man who left her a while ago." I stare at Evelyn and she nods. Surprisingly. The bleach blond nods and goes back to fussing with her nails. "You left Tobias and brought Four. I knew you'd become a pawn. But your in someone else's game." She stocks off and I don't bother following her.

Tris POV

Seely! Tobias! I sit upright. "Calm down Mrs.Eaton, your family is okay." Worry displays across my face. "Did I talk out loud?" I ask.
"No dear. You just look like someone who cares about there family. And I was just in your daughter room." I nod. She says, "Your so lucky. Living through everything that's been thrown your way. And your daughter is alright. Amazing you are Mrs.Eaton." I don't know to say, so I don't say anything.

3 HAPPY years later:

I moan when Tobias grabs my hips. My heart skips a beat when he touches my breasts. "S-sorry, Please stop." I feel like an ass. He loves me and I know he'd NEVER hurt me. He smiles gently and moves his hand to my hip instead. "Mom!" I turn around and see Seely wearing a mini skirt and my crop top. "Excuse me. Get those clothes off. Now! Your only 5!" She frowns and goes to change. She comes out in something more appropriate.
"I'm taking the train to school. Okay?" Why would she ask? She always does go on the train. Whatever. "Bye," Tobias says. "Stay away from boys." He growls the last word. She smiles and runs out the door. "Be prepared for in a year the Dauntless get the talk." He grimaces.

Tobias POV

What's happened to our happy Dauntless life? Where Tris and I could be ourselves. I don't know. And it's only getting worse. Seely freaks out when I do laundry because she thinks I'll see her underwear! She's 5! What are they black and frickin' lace! "Tobias," Tris murmurs. "Can you help me?" The past while this has happened a lot. Tris has been through to much and when she asks that it means she needs someone. I smile grab her hand and go into our bedroom and lay down. She lays her head on my shoulder. And cries. Nightmares have been haunting her. Her stress level is unreal.

Time lapse to dinner

"How was school?" Tris asks. Seely smiles. "Well, a boy asked me out." I spit out my food and cough. "E-excuse me?" I stutter out. "And I said yes," Seely adds. Tris smirks, raises her eyebrows at me and rests back into her chair. "No flipping way! Your 5! Jesus!" She smiles and says fine. I am utterly shocked. What does she think she is? 30?! Goddammit!

A/N: Okay. So I wasn't feeling what was going on before so I skipped to 3 years later. I know this chapter sucked bad. And I'm sorry. But, I just needed another filler! Sorry! Can I just say thank you so so so so much to @Brookechearsfourever
!!!!!! She's so amazing! And _emjackson_ she writes an incredible story!
Last chapter question: Did you like the Insurgent movie?
Not really. Although, I'm still buying the movie tie in edition.

This weeks question: Do you want Tobias to be stern comforting or both?

Bye yall!