Number 28

Eric's poison

Tobias POV

Hours and hours of coaxing and Tris finally realized it was me.

Flashback:
"Tris, Tris please." I cry. "Please it's me-Four..." She continues slapping anything her pale little hands can find.
"Leave me alone Erik! Please! Stop hurting me!!!" She cries.
I want so badly to just scoop her up and hold her for the rest of eternity. Yet, I resist knowing that will send her into another series of hysterics.
The idea that pops into my mind might work. I've been saying its Four. I haven't been saying its Tobias. "Tris baby," I say. "It's Tobias," I murmur close enough only she can hear.
Suddenly her arms are around my neck and she's sobbing. I pick her up and walk to a small bench Lynn and Mar set up so they could sit while watching the initiates.
Tris starts calm down.
End of Flash back!

I hope that she'll recover from this. Hell. This is Tris, of course she'll recover.

"Tris baby? Do you want to go home?" I ask. She nods slowly-ever slowly.

Time lapse to Home:

Seely is at a contained spot in the hospital that know one but nurses and doctors are allowed in. Christina threatened to have the whole place shut down if she couldn't be the nurse that's with Seely.

I don't understand. Seely has poison spreading through her, it was mixed in the simulation. I'm freaking and shaking and Tris-is asleep! How can she sleep at a time like this/That was an Eleanor and Park line😏\
I guess she's been through so much her body isn't registering.

All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door and Al is there. I groan and say, "What the hell could you want at a time like this Al?" I've tried to be kind to him, since he helped know out the guards. But Tris and Seely are broken. And so am I. "TRUTH OR DARE AT MY HOUSE!!!! Everyone else was busy. SO ITLL JUST BE US!!!!! WHOO! PARTEE!" I slam the door in his face and he just shouts, "So I take it yo busy man! Maybe next time!"

No. Fucking. Way. He. Could. Be. Erudite!
Tris starts to stir and I go and hold her.

Christina POV
"Seely. You need to sleep so we can operate and get the poison out of you. We don't want you to be awake while we operate." I speak soothingly because she's freaking out because she wants Tris and Four.

Erik walks in. "Hey. Can I see the kid?"

A/N: So, I know this chapter was kind of rushed and I'm sorry about that. I'm home from school sick. God, I think my heads gonna explode. Okay? Okay.
So I don't know how often I'll be updating because I'm working really hard this term for a good report card. I'm really worried about how often I'll update so please be positive. Um, Just a pre warning I won't be updating on the 22nd, 23rd, or 24th of May. Maybe not even the 25th. I have guides and I can't bring my iPod. And I don't want to anyway! Lolz. So I hope this filler chapter was okay. And please comment. I'll give shootouts and all that load for the first 4! Hehehe...

Last weeks question of the chapter was: Which ship name do you prefer Trobias or FourTris? My answer is Trobias. Because I kind of made it up.... I'm sure someone else has used it though!

This weeks question is: Do you want Different POVs like Christina's more often? I'll tell you guys if I will next chapter.

Bye my Tristastic 10s, and my Fourever Fours!