Number 19

Perfect....or maybe.

Tris POV
When I wake up I smile. Everyone has the day off. A whole day with my beautiful daughter, and loving husband. It's 7:00 so I think Tobias and I should exercise our mouths.

I awaken him with a light kiss. Teasing. His eyes open instantly and his hands are on my hips. My tongue sweeps his bottom lip. And he opens his mouth. I feel our lips overlap.

His hands go to my breasts. I pause momentarily. Then continue. He takes that as a go, and in one swift motion my top is gone. I'm about to do the same to my pant-"Mamma!!!" I hear Seely squeal. "M-Mamma! D-daddy mammas home! Yayayayayay!" Seely squeals again.

We spend the whole day taking Seely different places. We go to the pit and she climbs the wall. She can't go any further when she makes 10 feet. Tobias had to go and get her. We went to a a decent restaurant instead of the cafeteria for lunch. We go out for dinner, too. Then we sit by the chasm-me clutching Seely tight.

This day seems perfect. Which worries me.

When they get home.
Tobias POV

The moment we step in the door, I know some people; won't make it out alive.

A/N: Filler chapter! Only 2 or 1 more! Then I'll be starting a fanfic about the perfect Dauntless life. It'll have all of the gangs POV. Truth or Dares, trips, dates, love triangles!