NewCh./Info

Hey guys I'm preparing a Q&A with TrisEaton4610 it'll be up soon! So, yeah. Look below

Tobias POV

I roll over to my side and hear small sobs coming from the kitchen. Who would be in the kitchen?
Hold on. Pause for a minute. Oh my dear God! I just dreamt of cheating on Tris. It was just a dream. Just a dream.

I hear a soft voice speaking to a deeper one. Al and Tris. "It was the worst nightmare my mind has ever conjured up. I could never imagine his lips on anyone's but mine," she chokes on the word mine.

"He loves you, you know that don't you? And it was just a dream Tris."

"Am I supposed to tell him. 'Hey
Four I just had a dream that you cheated on me with Shauna and almost had rough sex with her in the training room. Something I'll never ever be able to give to you. Ever.

"Because I'm a freak who's scared of you even touching my boob.' Yup he'll love that." Her words come out wobbly and her sobs turn more frequent after she call herself a freak.

"Oh Tris," Al sighs. "Why are you scared of Four? You know, and everyone else knows he'd never hurt you."

Tris takes her time to answer and that gives me time to think. Why confine to Al? She could always talk to me and she knows it.

"I'm not scared of him. I'm scared of what me might think of me." Al nods like he understands but his eyes say different.

"Listen," he says. "You need your meds," he grabs her hand. "I'll grab them and then why don't we go for a walk?"

She nods and Al grabs her meds. She quickly swallows them. While putting on her shoes she trips and falls. Al catches her. And I swear I see a hint of love in there eyes.

*Sorry brookecheersfourever  I decided to change the plot a bit.*